Ally: Fans Will Return

JamieG54

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For context, how bad was the holiday with the missus?

Good thinking!

At least you're only stuck with the 'Gers for 105 minutes, then you get to go home!

Although any let-downs from them niggle me for a bloody sight longer than anything the wife can come up with!

What a fucking state we are in on the Field of Play.

It is patently And utterly obvious Mcoist and his Coaching Team treat us like fucking idiots.

I'm afraid they are the fucking Idiots.

I am utterly sick of the state of our Team and the pathetic football tactics that have been used at our Club.

Get out Mcoist or else you will permanently damage our Club.

What a fucking state we are in on the Field of Play.

It is patently And utterly obvious Mcoist and his Coaching Team treat us like fucking idiots.

I'm afraid they are the fucking Idiots.

I am utterly sick of the state of our Team and the pathetic football tactics that have been used at our Club.

Get out Mcoist or else you will permanently damage our Club.

I have a friend who has family at QOS and they are more concerned that hibs are 3pts behind them and coming out the traps for us tmrow which I actually think they will so he better have them fired up cause gonna be a tough game.

I remember when we used to refer to Berwick Rangers beating us or the Souness era game v Hamilton at Ibrox as our worst ever results but where do you start now? Which one of the fuck-awful McCoist era games qualifies as the worst ever?

McCoist has given Rangers new depths that we never thought we'd sink to. If we are missing 20k fans then IMHO 10% are hard-core SoS/UoF fuds staying away for "political" reasons but the other 90% have been chased away by McCoist as his fellow dud henchmen

I remember when we used to refer to Berwick Rangers beating us or the Souness era game v Hamilton at Ibrox as our worst ever results but where do you start now? Which one of the fuck-awful McCoist era games qualifies as the worst ever?

McCoist has given Rangers new depths that we never thought we'd sink to. If we are missing 20k fans then IMHO 10% are hard-core SoS/UoF fuds staying away for "political" reasons but the other 90% have been chased away by McCoist as his fellow dud henchmen

Stirling

Raith

Annan

Forfar

QOS

Alloa

How many embarrassments should we put up with?

I nailed my colours to the mast after the debacle that was the Ramsdens Cup Final, and this season ticket holder/shareholder won't be returning until McCoist is gone.

It is a sad indictment of the club that many employees who did their jobs satisfactorily have been dismissed by means of redundancy while McCoist and his fellow incompetents continue to serve up a totally unsatisfactory product for wages that are not merited by performance on and off the park.

Whilst I have no intention of foisting my views and opinions on anyone, I suspect there are many who think as I do.

Think people are staying away due to both, board unstabale and poor football although i do beleive more are staying away due to lack of entertaining football.After all in div3 we had 30 odd thousand ST holders and trouble in the boardroom,div2 30 odd thousand ST holders and trouble in boardroom so whats changed this season.

it's obvious what has changed.

We are losing some games. Glory hunting arseholes can't take it

Football has been shit for last couple of years so thay not the problem

Ally has always been clueless so that not changed

Boardroom has been shambles so that not changed.

Winning team will bring them back

(1) Fans groups have how many confirmed members of their boycott?...Surely that information would be available as fans groups surely have a member list?!

(2) When you charge a fee from people you are providing goods or services in exchange, if you are charging people £20-£30 per game to watch football then you are selling yourself as entertainment, thus if you are not entertaining you are being unreasonable in charging a fee for 90 minutes which is to most people several hours wages. While some people will only be interested in our club when we're winning, the vast majority just now are excising their right not to be fleeced by the club in exchange to see overpaid, under-worked, underachieving footballers fall short regularly to working men playing after a shift. If Rangers charged no fee our attendances would be far in excess of what we are currently used to, whether the club is firing on all cylinders or not. I personally did not renew my season ticket after last season because I'm skint and most games after Christmas were a chore, a particular low was the Ramsdens Cup Final in which I witnessed an awful Raith side work past us such was the interest from our team. Some fans will follow regardless of everything in their way but you can look at that two ways, (1) dedication, or, (2) madness. I choose to commend those that plough every last penny and hour into the club but I would advise against doing so if it were to their detriment. For the rest of us it's a simple case of "Is this worth paying for?" and I put it to you sir that it is not, no glory-hunting involved.

Well, that was very interesting.

In summary, you're saying if you choose not to go because it's not entertaining and "not worth paying for", then I'd be inclined to throw it straight back at you and suggest that's not the behaviour of a club fand and glory-hunting is exactly what that behaviour is.

The xmas period should make or break McCoist. I want him gone like 99% of the fans. But his position will be untenable if he doesn't win our next 6 games. This is the hardest 6 fixtures we will have. If we don't win them all then the league is well and truly done if it isnt already. After Hearts come to Ibrox in January we should either be 1 or 2 points behind or top of the league. If not then its time to go, but in reality it shouldve happened years ago and we wouldn't be in this position

Anybody that thinks the sacking of McCoist will bring back a full house are totally deluded, Most boycotters refuse to go back not due to football reasons but boardroom reasons.

Have you asked them all like?

I agree with half of your post, sacking Ally won't bring back full houses, but I am convinced it WILL bring back somewhere in the region of 5-8k fans every other game.

At the very least, the ST holders will start coming back to games again. They have already paid for the seat.