Ally

Swagger

I know, I know another thread but happened to catch him on the news talking about Telfer. Now I'm not defending him because I for one can't wait to see the back of him as manager but he looked hellish. It might be money, it might be stubbornness but I hope he's not staying because he knows hes fucked up and wants to try and right it.

Ally the manager is something that I don't think any of us want to remember - Ally the player is something none of us will want to forget.

He can't need the money and a job in TV is waiting for him. Why does he not just do the right thing for himself and the club and walk away.

Why is a job in TV waiting him? Frankly he is not particularly good in front of the camera and the boyish good looks have gone and who wants an ex-manager who everybody knows is truly useless giving there opinion?

tbf there are a lot of 'experts' on tv that have never managed or had the balls to try - lawenson. hansen etc

at least Ally has given it a go