Can The Hatred & Abuse Stop Now?

TheBluenose1972

According to all of them they'l be back when Ally leaves, If this is Ally's last game tonight they should all be back on the 20th.

I'll be buying a season ticket as soon as he is gone and I can prove it to anyone you no right, some of us are actually right in the head and mean what we say

Maybe to you but not to alot of us who seen Ally bang them in! Seems the hatred cannot stop.

Its never Ally the manger always Ally the player. Ally banging them in as player does not make him a good manager. Pretend all you want he is not up to the job and you are in the minority who think he is bigger than club.

So its the day after and I will tell you this I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ALLY AT ALL. HE CAN FUCK OFF THE DISRESPECTFUL MAN. I have followed Rangers for 25 years chanted his name week in week out but no more ! Any good person/manager would have hung there heads in shame and chucked it last night,but no the Ally show goes on. On purely football matters the man is an utter disgrace and his arrogance is destroying our club. Fuck off Ally! You along with others are destroying the good name of our club.