McCoist's contract situation (and his two stooges)

You never have any problem coming out and slagging Rangers players, managers and fans but cant find it within yourself to criticise the cunts in the boardroom, why is that?

I really dont give one flying shit about your stupid Boardroom shite.

You do that and I will stick to the Football .

I go to Ibrox ,and Pay Money to watch the shit McCoist, and his Coaching staff have produced and that's why I want him replaced and thrown out with his fucking Cronies.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

is this the same boardroom that supported ally and gave him everything he asked for in our journey back to the top

I don't know if he got everything he asked for but yes considering where we are they have supported him. As bad a job as Ally has done on the park they have matched him off the park.

I don't know if he got everything he asked for but yes considering where we are they have supported him. As bad a job as Ally has done on the park they have matched him off the park.

so what could hurt us more, needing a new buyer/new investment, or ally assembling an ageing squad thats out of contract in the summer, too shite to sell for money, and also too shite to keep at the club

You never have any problem coming out and slagging Rangers players, managers and fans but cant find it within yourself to criticise the cunts in the boardroom, why is that?

Still supporting Ally and his 1p stock purchase with Green? Still supporting a manager with a onerous contract?

so what could hurt us more, needing a new buyer/new investment, or ally assembling an ageing squad thats out of contract in the summer, too shite to sell for money, and also too shite to keep at the club

Look what Ann Budge has done at Hearts. Sorted the place out in a short space of time. Do you think there is anyone currently at Ibrox capable of doing this?

I personally couldnt care less if he negotiated this payoff as we all have a family to look after.

It was our disgrace of a Board which agreed to his demands, therefore they are the ones fucking about with our money.

McCoist has let us down badly from a football perspective and needs to go ASAP.

Ally will be judged by many of our younger support by his actions in the forthcoming weeks.

To be fair the board may have agreed to 'his demands' but that in itself shows that he fucking demanded them, no matter which way you try and look at it Ally comes off as a greedy, ruthless bastard

I really dont give one flying shit about your stupid Boardroom shite.

You do that and I will stick to the Football .

I go to Ibrox ,and Pay Money to watch the shit McCoist, and his Coaching staff have produced and that's why I want him replaced and thrown out with his fucking Cronies.

I didn't give a shit about the boardroom until I realised the future of our club depends on who's running us.

I also go to Ibrox and pay to watch the shit football, I'm not happy either.

He is a Conman, and wants his Money first before our Club.

Fact.

Fact? Because Jack Irvine et al say so?

The only thing I can say with complete confidence is that Ally's team have messed up royally this season (and have been pretty poor in previous seasons).

Leaving that aside, it is clear something is going on behind the scenes, and Ally's "no comment" comment highlighted this. I'm amazed at the amount of people willing to call him a 'spiv', 'conman' 'c**t' etc, without at least considering other explanations of what is going on.

Is McCoist actually able to cancel his contract?

Has he offered to cancel it and the Board have refused for whatever reason?

If he just walked away he would be in breach of contract.

So maybe he himself is stuck in a contract he'd like to get rid of but cannot.

There's a lot of blaming him but we really don't know what has happened.

Leaving that aside, it is clear something is going on behind the scenes, and Ally's "no comment" comment highlighted this. I'm amazed at the amount of people willing to call him a 'spiv', 'conman' 'c**t' etc, without at least considering other explanations of what is going on.

what else can you call someone who has earned 2.2mill minimum, got himself 1p shares worth a lot more than the 10k he spent to get them and is holding on for a mammoth payout that many bears would need to work 20 years to see, all the while delivering 2 part time leagues and the square root of fuck all else

Is McCoist actually able to cancel his contract?

Has he offered to cancel it and the Board have refused for whatever reason?

If he just walked away he would be in breach of contract.

So maybe he himself is stuck in a contract he'd like to get rid of but cannot.

There's a lot of blaming him but we really don't know what has happened.

Not being funny, but if he did walk for nothing, although breaking his contract he would be letting the club off with a minimum £630000 so I can't see them suing him over that. If all reports are correct, he leaves of his own accord he gets 18 months wages or sacked he gets 12 months at his old rate. Why would the club pursue him for breach of contract if he saves them from paying that out it would suit everyone.

Not being funny, but if he did walk for nothing, although breaking his contract he would be letting the club off with a minimum £630000 so I can't see them suing him over that. If all reports are correct, he leaves of his own accord he gets 18 months wages or sacked he gets 12 months at his old rate. Why would the club pursue him for breach of contract if he saves them from paying that out it would suit everyone.

Mike Ashley, iirc, had lots of problems as he got rid of a certain well-known manager when he bought over Newcastle. Maybe, just maybe, he is trying to avoid a repeat.

This is just speculation on my part. It would be good if others can speculate rather than judge McCoist guilty on no evidence of what is actually going on.

Unless you have some secret source that leads you to make the conclusion you've made...

aye so the board tell us how much it would cost to sack ally, and you think they'd do him for breach of contract if he fucked off and didnt want a penny :lol:

And you're jumping to the conclusion that the Board want rid of Ally at this time. Maybe they don't.

dear lord

As you probably don't have a hotline to anyone on the Board, your guess is as good as mine. Just because you have decided we are better off without Ally, the Board might not agree at this point. There is enough to do in the near future at that level and the last thing they need is an upheaval in the dressing room. Maybe this is what Ally is taking advantage of, maybe not. But with an upcoming AGM, Board overhauling, dealing with the SFA and their problems with Ashley, finding enough money to see out the season, find the right Board members and stabilising the club, it's fairly possible that the last thing they need right now is a change of manager!

So if you try not to jump to any conclusions or make any presumptions, it is possible to get the idea that McCoist's resignation might not be welcome at Board level.

As I have said before its highly unlikely than anyone on this forum knows the details of what is, or isn't in Ally's contract, or the part played by previous or indeed incumbent board members, what is brutally obvious is Ally's inability to motivate and produce a level of football capable of overcoming such footballing luminaries as Alloa, QoS and the mighty Jumbos.

In all seriousness our club is haemorrhaging money at an alarming rate, a large majority of our support have already voted with their feet, we have a date with destiny against the dhim hordes looming large on the horizon and it looks to many on here that Ally wants to play hard and fast with the clubs very future!

I don't know who's advice or council he's taken but if it all goes wrong he could be remembered as the man that struck the final blow on our once great club!

As you probably don't have a hotline to anyone on the Board, your guess is as good as mine. Just because you have decided we are better off without Ally, the Board might not agree at this point. There is enough to do in the near future at that level and the last thing they need is an upheaval in the dressing room. Maybe this is what Ally is taking advantage of, maybe not. But with an upcoming AGM, Board overhauling, dealing with the SFA and their problems with Ashley, finding enough money to see out the season, find the right Board members and stabilising the club, it's fairly possible that the last thing they need right now is a change of manager!

So if you try not to jump to any conclusions or make any presumptions, it is possible to get the idea that McCoist's resignation might not be welcome at Board level.

why do you think they "let slip" how much it would cost to sack ally and co then? why would they even calculate it if they didnt want him even thinking of going at this moment in time