Were McCoist to walk for nothing..

JR

Up until yesterday I had all the respect in the world for Ally, but not now.

Now I think he is the greediest employee ever, we moaned about this or that board member pocketing £200/300k pay- offs, but Ally is robbing us of £750k.

Hang your head in shame Ally and now I feel justified in giving up my ST after 26 years.

:(

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How McCoist is remembered for all of this will be dictated by how he behaves.

If he walks away without a pay off history will remember him for back-to-back promotions and startling loyal to the club, albeit well embursed and a shit boss. Rightfully so, his record as manager wouldn't Impact his place as a club legend.

If he walks away with a tidy six-figure sum, there will always be a mark against his place as a club legend.

Like it or hate it, that's how it'll go.

If he walks away without a pay off history will remember him for back-to-back promotions and startling loyal to the club, albeit well embursed and a shit boss. Rightfully so, his record as manager wouldn't Impact his place as a club legend.

If he walks away with a tidy six-figure sum, there will always be a mark against his place as a club legend.

(tu)

Pretty much.