21st birthday presents...

SuperAli

Happy birthday OP, congrats on the shirt, well done to Jim Hannah.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm wondering if the reason you got a signed shirt from Jim Hannah for your 21st is because you're female and hot?!?! With that said, forgive me for doing so even in tongue-in-cheek fashion, I'm sure the well wishes were niceness and entirely innocent on his part and I'm just being a cynical dafty.

Enjoy it, thanks for sharing something positive with the rest of us!

Surprisingly Jim doesn't just do good things for hot young females. I have very personal reasons to be grateful to Jim who did something that meant a lot at a very difficult time for me. He does get a lot of stick but I will always be grateful for the kindness he showed.

Happy Birthday Ali, always good to hear positive stories.

Jim Hannah gave me this signed shirt today for my 21st birthday. I know he receives a lot of criticism but he's a bloomin' decent guy and Rangers through and through!I also got from my parents 430 Rangers shares and from a family friend ' A history of Rangers in Newspaper articles'! Brilliant birthday biggrin.gif

Thought I'd share a happy story on the forum...

post-82311-0-32841500-1418752746_thumb.j

Happy 21st birthday, hope you had a great day. I know jim well and your right he is a great guy who I personally believe comes in for undue stick.

I got a signed top as a child from a family friend who works for the Club. Around the 2000's. It was a goalie top.

I don't think I understood the concept and wore it loads of times :(:(

Edit - And yes before anyone says, between wearing the top, I was also licking windaes.