McCoist hits back.

Canabear

The writing was on the wall after the Forfar humiliation when he blamed Green

Unfortunately the gullible amongst us fell for that classic deflection tactic such was their hatred of Green

The more astute on here saw it for what it was

A smokescreen to buy him more lives

Well he has used them all up now

Time to go Ally

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of these problems result from a spineless press that refuse to hold him to account when interviewing him. If McCoist stays there is no way in this world we will be promoted....we are going backwards and will be fortunate to finish second if he stays.

The press refuse to point this out to him .....

The idea that leaving a lame-duck manager is a good thing is farcical.....

The board must act now and if they cannot afford the pay off put him on gardening leave and get a street fighter in to get us promoted.

I am beginning to wonder if he actually intends to stay for a year rather than just saying it for contractual reasons.....

The problem is confidentiality.

He can't leave and start spilling the beans because that breaches his contract. They will not let him leave because he won't sign it.

That's how I see it. Like people keep saying he's made plenty of money so I don't see how £750k would keep him here on its own.

Money is like a drug once you have a load of it you just want more.

The problem is confidentiality.

He can't leave and start spilling the beans because that breaches his contract. They will not let him leave because he won't sign it.

That's how I see it. Like people keep saying he's made plenty of money so I don't see how £750k would keep him here on its own.

dream on ffs

"I'll honour my contract".

Is this the same honour when you jumped from question time to be with Walter at Scotland.

And is this the same honour when you jumped from Scotland to be with Walter at Rangers.

Then there's the proxying of your shares last year.

Don't make me laugh McCoist, you don't know what honour is.

An honourable man would walk away, but then that's why you are staying.

"It's a very stressful job and it might be time, IN A YEARS TIME,to leave and enjoy my life"

Had to read that twice, incredible !!

Ally is now officially delusional and also thinks the majority of fans being supportive of his resignation is a good thing ?

Their supportive of you leaving YESTERDAY.

He knows exactly what hes doing. Demanding cash before the SFA give Ashley clearance to put money in to sack him is typical of the coward.

it is also cowardly to duck the AGM. Yet another ploy to avoid questions and leave the board facing them.

I thought he was chickenshit last year for lying about his vote but this is worse.

Im just glad its the last futile gesture from the last enemy within.

All he can do is sell his well spun whines to his pals in the DR.

Meanwhile the club will move on leaving the increasingly irrelevant Ally and UOF sideshow in its wake.

I hope Ally is the next bankruptcy we hear of. Pieces of silver never bring anyone any luck.