McCoist hits back.

Canabear

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally says something, call him a cunt etc.

Someone says something about Ally, call him a cunt etc.

Ally says nothing. Journalist infers he did, call him a cunt etc.

Someone says nothing. Journalist infers he did, call him a cunt etc.

Ally is still breathing...you guessed it, call him a cunt etc.

I naively hoped his resignation (something his most vocal 'dislikers' on here said he'd never do. He'd wait to be sacked because of his greed) would signal a softening in the relentless, vile, verbal assaults on him as a person.

Wake up and smell the coffee ffs, He does not give a flying fuck about you, me or the club.

He will be gone soon enough, he has put the club, board and supporters in this terrible position.

1. Because he is a terrible manager and should never have been giving the job in the first place

2. And why he lost the fans( His sheer greed) Greens a good guy pish while securing a small fortune in shares for himself.

The way I see it he sold us out to Green, he should not have accepted those shares and even now I still think he should donate them to the fans so we can try and get someone on the board.

I loved Ally, I went through school 9 years no title, 8 of those nowhere in sight,

I have saw Ally rise at Ibrox to things I would have been locked up for if I mentioned at school, Only 97 beats the 86 title in my eyes.

Anyway we all have have a point of view and hope you are going and enjoy the match today

Absolutely guaranteed we will drop more points to Hearts in the table and if that happens the longer he stays the worse it will get.

Say we drop another 4 points over the next month then he walks away he will really be leaving us in the shit for his own gain. Then he can quite rightly be called an utter cunt

It is absolutely scandilous that this man is still Rangers manager, is still picking up silly money for doing a terrible job and he is expecting to waste more money in January....AND he has the audacity to try and justify his position!

He's justifying nothing. He is tied to a contract, he will honour (strange word to use around us lately).

Do the board not deserve some of this animosity?

I think that Ally just doesn’t get it. He is still living in a world where money is no problem, this is Rangers, so far go; this means lots of money from somewhere to spend. He appears to believe in his heart of hearts that a massive cash supply is on tap from somewhere. It maybe this is because that is how Rangers have functioned for most of his adult life and his head sees the problems but he tells him self that it will work out all right because this is Rangers.

Ally should be removed from the club, put on gardening leave and someone from the inside should take over until the end of season as Ally is not fit for purpose.

Right at the end

He may still go, obviously, but that's what I took from it.

Of course the response was positive - we thought we were getting rid of him!

What does he say about the reaction to the news he's working his notice?

If the Manager does not want to face shareholders then either he is permitted by the CEO to be excused or he is told to be there and respond to relevant questions.

Quite frankly his credibility as a Manager and representative of Rangers in my eyes has been shredded beyond repair. I'm not much interested in a spiv-centred money grabbing Manager when carnage is being felt on the pitch in terms of rank awful league results that look like they will cost us promotion, and rank awful performances from an over paid and over rated set of largely past it players who persistenly let the Support down. His time is past and hanging on for more dosh has made an embarrassment into a disgrace. The disgrace may yet be followed by humiliation. Don't now care whether he goes to a meeting or not. He is effectively yestedays news - its just that he doesn't get it yet.

The problem is confidentiality.

He can't leave and start spilling the beans because that breaches his contract. They will not let him leave because he won't sign it.

That's how I see it. Like people keep saying he's made plenty of money so I don't see how £750k would keep him here on its own.

The problem is confidentiality.

He can't leave and start spilling the beans because that breaches his contract. They will not let him leave because he won't sign it.

That's how I see it. Like people keep saying he's made plenty of money so I don't see how £750k would keep him here on its own.

If that is their problem, what are they planning on doing in 12 months?