Ally out contract players

ShaneRalfRoss

ALLY McCOIST has urged new Rangers CEO Derek 
Llambias to sort out the future of 12 first-team 
stars who are out of 
contract before he is.

The Ibrox gaffer has made his intentions clear by resigning and is 
currently serving his 12-month notice period.

But McCoist insists it’s vital that his squad know whether they’ll still be at the club next season.

Skipper Lee McCulloch plus Kris Boyd, Kenny Miller, Jon Daly, Bilel Mohsni, Darren McGregor, Richard Foster, Steven Smith, Seb Faure, Ian Black, Kyle Hutton and Steve Simonsen are all out of 
contract on June 1, 2015.

And McCoist believes Llambias – who was named as chief executive on 
Friday – must tell the players whether they will be kept on.

It’s believed the former Newcastle United MD plans to cut the wage bill from £6million to £4m as part of his remit.

And McCoist said: “There are players’ contracts that are up before mine and that has to be addressed.

“It’s 100 per cent correct that these players are informed and have the knowledge of what’s 
happening at the end of their contracts.”

Out of Lee McCulloch, Kris Boyd, Kenny Miller, Jon Daly, Bilel Mohsni, Darren McGregor, Richard Foster, Steven Smith, Seb Faure, Ian Black, Kyle Hutton and Steve Simonsen I'd probably just keep McGregor.

Miller, Daly and Jig could be offered coaching roles, but on greatly reduced terms. They rest just aren't good enough to stay IMO.

Some of you may disagree strongly here - but I think Kenny Miller works his arse off week in, week out. The difference this time is that there is rarely any feed from midfield for him. Unlike others (Boyd, Wallace) - he looks very fit and always has a huge look of disappointment when he gets subbed.

Some of you may disagree strongly here - but I think Kenny Miller works his arse off week in, week out. The difference this time is that there is rarely any feed from midfield for him. Unlike others (Boyd, Wallace) - he looks very fit and always has a huge look of disappointment when he gets subbed.

90 minute bonus?

Some of you may disagree strongly here - but I think Kenny Miller works his arse off week in, week out. The difference this time is that there is rarely any feed from midfield for him. Unlikeliest others (Boyd, Wallace) - he looks very fit and always has a huge look of disappointment when he gets subbed.

he works hard but unfortunately he struggles to influence games anymore.

Its easy saying we get shot of most of them, and in a perfect world I`d agree.

But replacing even 75% of these players will cost a fortune in terms of transfer fee`s and contracts.

And hopefully getting promotion, but it means a better calibre of player resulting in more money on contracts...

It`s shambolic to say the least. If it were me, I`d resign as many as I could.

Out of Lee McCulloch, Kris Boyd, Kenny Miller, Jon Daly, Bilel Mohsni, Darren McGregor, Richard Foster, Steven Smith, Seb Faure, Ian Black, Kyle Hutton and Steve Simonsen I'd probably just keep McGregor.

Miller, Daly and Jig could be offered coaching roles, but on greatly reduced terms. They rest just aren't good enough to stay IMO.

Why would you offer them coaching roles???