Looking forward to the loan players returning

ORCHARD LOYAL

Looking forward to the Loan players returning and hopefully making and impact, giving us fresh impetus and more options than the current first 11. Players like Robbie Crawford. Gallagher, McKay and Gasparotto should be given some game time. should not be any worse than some of the current imposters.

If KMCD sticks with the same group currently playing, they will get him the sack also. Time for the young lads to step up and play.

Thoughts please !

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallacher should be given a run (as a striker). He was one of our better players towards the end of last season and has looked great everytime i saw him at youth level.

I don't really see much with Crawford. He is fit but apart from that i am not sure what he is capable of.

McKay is inconsistant but then again most wingers are. The chat on forums seems to suggest he has an attitude problem? I am not sure how he is performing on loan but it would be interesting to see him again.

Gasparotto looked decent with the few appearances in the first team (or was it one game?). However I noticed he has had a couple of howlers at the start of his loan spell. I am not sure how he is performing now. From what I understand Halkett seems to be a better prospect for a centre back?

McKay should never have been let go in the first place crying out for a player like him with place and can take a man on,he has far more ability than Aird imo

Gallagher I can understand going on loan,we're well covered up top and I think we all expected more from Boyd,so letting Gallagher go and get some game time made sense.

Crawford I don't rate and I haven't heard of him doing anything of note on his loan spell either.

Bringing back Gall and mckay is a no brainer.

Dropping Allys underperforming favourites, giving others including these 2 a chance, and allowing them to retain their place if deserved will show bottle. Time will tell whether KM has spine and is his own man.

McAusland better get a shot at RB, McKay at LM. I cannot see Stoney, Walsh or Gallagher getting a run as we have far too many ST's.

Why? He's been playing well and scoring goals from midfield on loan.

As for McKay, I give it three appearances before we all remember how lazy he is off the ball and disinterested when it's not his day, and jeer him from the stands like 12/13.

Bringing back Gall and mckay is a no brainer.

Dropping Allys underperforming favourites, giving others including these 2 a chance, and allowing them to retain their place if deserved will show bottle. Time will tell whether KM has spine and is his own man.

Not the managements favourites?

Amazing how many think McDowall had no input into the team or tactics. Naivety?

Why? He's been playing well and scoring goals from midfield on loan.

As for McKay, I give it three appearances before we all remember how lazy he is off the ball and disinterested when it's not his day, and jeer him from the stands like 12/13.

He played RB start of last season and he was far far far better than foster.

Not the managements favourites?

Amazing how many think McDowall had no input into the team or tactics. Naivety?

Not the managements favourites? - What are you trying to say? Gall and McKay are favourites?

I'm talking to regular under achievers not getting dropped - of which there are many - what are you getting at?

Input yes, but who made the decisions?

And if it wasn't the Dud that is even more astounding.