sandy jardine - thank you

dalton

I can't endorse this thread enough, a true gentleman, a class act, and a Rangers legend throughout his life.

He stood head to head with the world's greatest players,the Beckenbauers and Neeskens, and was on a par or better in those games.

I consider myself privileged to have seen his great goals against cellic in the Dryborough cup and against the mighty Bayern Munich.

And later in life he led our club and fans honourably, when others had walked away, and stood at the head of our protest against the injustices we faced.

Possibly the last, and one of the greatest, of the real Rangers men.

And to think he was still there for us just before he passed, many people on this forum should be ashamed of themselves. Fuck boycotting, fuck your single minded thoughts on our future, get together and support the club and the most wonderful thing outwith family, Glasgow Rangers. WATP

Sandy Jardine - even your name was cool

Thank you for being you.

I can remember few years before admin ,even Sandy Jardine was being slated on social media sites .There is no doubting Sandy's greatness as a Rangers but I disagreed with all the building bridges rhetoric he was coming out with .After Admin ,times had changed and it was time for Rangers fans to go on the attack ,now time has passed and the damage now means we have no chance of having a United front against our Real enemies .I'm sick of hearing bears calling bears fannies etc etc .It just makes me so fucking sad ..As for Sandy .He did his best as he seen it .I just thought we needed more of an appetite to attack rather than build bridges

I like Sandy, a legend. I like him regardless of the question I'm about to ask, so I mean no offense when I ask...But I've always wondered, was he a Rangers fan or a Heart fan?

When I lived in Edinburgh, & was out of work, I was hitching a lift to a game versus them, after a few minutes, a car stopped, & it was Sandy Jardines Uncle & Aunt, they gave me a lift right to Ibrox, & home again.

Sandy was always a favourite of mine, & although he may have been a Hearts fan as a boy, he was a Rangers fan as a man.

And to think he was still there for us just before he passed, many people on this forum should be ashamed of themselves. Fuck boycotting, fuck your single minded thoughts on our future, get together and support the club and the most wonderful thing outwith family, Glasgow Rangers. WATP

Well said mate.

His loyalty to our club was true. Something a good few could do well to remember.

Thanks for posting op

Always get the rangers annual for my Christmas from my grandparents always have and always will, there was a section in there about Sandy and his loss still brings a tear to my eye. I may not have been old enough to see him play but I am old enough to have been told great stories and understand the gentleman that he was. A true miss to the Rangers