Have we ever had a more loathsome player than Ian Black?

Wawrinka

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity who do you think in our team is 'Rangers class' atm?.

honestly, at the moment no-one, i think with a bit of work and avoiding injury cammy bell will prove to be a top player. Mcleod although a shining light this season will be no more than a decent spfl level player. Remember"rangers class" should mean a cut above the rest in terms of how you handle yourself ON and OFF the pitch

Tin hat on...

I'll never hold it against him for dropping down 3 divisions to play for us.

Away with that shite.

He dropped down 3 divisions because we were paying him 7 fucking grand a week. Mercenary cunt. Should have been booted down the marble staircase after betting against us.

honestly, at the moment no-one, i think with a bit of work and avoiding injury cammy bell will prove to be a top player. Mcleod although a shining light this season will be no more than a decent spfl level player. Remember"rangers class" should mean a cut above the rest in terms of how you handle yourself ON and OFF the pitch

Theres none i can think of either,young Lewis has potential but the rest of our team falls way below the standards we've became accustomed to.

Sadly we're gonna be forced to lower these expectations for a while until we can buy better, which fuckin guts me tbh.

Theres none i can think of either,young Lewis has potential but the rest of our team falls way below the standards we've became accustomed to.

Sadly we're gonna be forced to lower these expectations for a while until we can buy better, which fuckin guts me tbh.

We can lower expectations but not standards. The standards that make a rangers player

We can lower expectations but not standards. The standards that make a rangers player

While i agree i think players these days will never live up to the standards set by those who played for us in days gone by.

Hopefully i'm wrong about that.

What really got to me was his "pals" all coming over to console him as he was subbed today, including our fuckin captain, play like that in a team I played for putting the rest of us more un-needed pressure and I would be giving you a bollocking. There is an inner core that is destroying the team, just as much as there was an inner core that was never going to listen to Le-Guen, at least they could play a bit of fitba, the inner core at present just cannae be arsed to put any effort into a match, I would be borrowing army boots and 50 lb rucksacks for the next fortnight and training lads starts with a 5 mile run, then more strength and conditioning after lunch (served here at Murray Park) you are going to work on technical skills, ball control, passing, shooting and tactics first one that smiles or laughs and jokes at the wrong time stays behind at 5 for latrine cleaning. if you are not going to put the effort in during games then by fuck you are going to do so during training, I don't think one of these clowns broke a sweat today.

Away with that shite.

He dropped down 3 divisions because we were paying him 7 fucking grand a week. Mercenary cunt. Should have been booted down the marble staircase after betting against us.

So he should have been sacked for scoring in a game we would have otherwise lost?

Away with that shite...

You are quite simply having a shocker

how many posts would you like me to have before i can tell you that you talk a major amount of shite?

The whole point for me is that black was/will never be rangers class. Black is a total doo. He should never have been signed full stop. your still a bawhum by the way

I know you weren't asking me, but I'm going to tell you what I think anyway.

I'd say 472.

You are quite simply having a shocker

how many posts would you like me to have before i can tell you that you talk a major amount of shite?

The whole point for me is that black was/will never be rangers class. Black is a total doo. He should never have been signed full stop. your still a bawhum by the way

What is it with the bawhum and total doo shite. Away and hum on your own baws and doo ya roaster. Which of the other players who played today would you call your so-called "Rangers class". The concept of us signing traditional "Rangers class" players went out the window in the desperate times 3 years ago when we were skint and left bruised and bleeding by the SFA, with only 9 players to start the season with.

OP fuck off

I hated Ian Black, less than 3 months ago I was giving him dogs abuse in almost every thread.

Hes one of the few Rangers players that shows a bit of passion. Many of our players deserve be be booted out the door. Ian Black isnt one of them.

OP fuck off

I hated Ian Black, less than 3 months ago I was giving him dogs abuse in almost every thread.

Hes one of the few Rangers players that shows a bit of passion. Many of our players deserve be be booted out the door. Ian Black isnt one of them.

I usually agree with you on virtually everything, but completely disagree on this issue. Black is the least passionate player I have ever seen. He simply plays for himself. Arrogant, posturing, snidey, git.

What is it with the bawhum and total doo shite. Away and hum on your own baws and doo ya roaster. Which of the other players who played today would you call your so-called "Rangers class". The concept of us signing traditional "Rangers class" players went out the window in the desperate times 3 years ago when we were skint and left bruised and bleeding by the SFA, with only 9 players to start the season with.

skint and bruised? Nah, we spent far too much time and good money on players who were never in our class. We were left skint by ally handing big contracts to sandaza,kyle, black, law, the list goes on and on. As i said before aside from bell there are no "rangers class" players at the club which for the money we are paying out in wages/running costs for training centres is an abomination

Are you ally McCoist? That's the same crap he spouted. Then again the following year he spouted it.

How a player as bad as Black was ever deemed to be good enough to play for Rangers ,is an indication of how pish poor Ally was as a manager.

The fact that he bet againt us only confirms that not only is he a shite player but a traitor a well.

He should be among the first to be out the door this morning.

Totally over the top from so called rangers supporters.He is one of the few that tries.

aye for himself, he has not one miniscule of care for our club so long as he gets paid his kings ransom

The man is an absolute cunt of a player, another notch in the ally failure book

So he should have been sacked for scoring in a game we would have otherwise lost?

Away with that shite...

so what if he scored, his win bonus is probably worth more than the winnings he'd have got, the minute he turned his back on us and betted against us you knew the club wasnt the first thing on his mind

id throw him out on his arse and tell him to fuck off and never darken our club again, and he wouldnt be the last