Have we ever had a more loathsome player than Ian Black?

Wawrinka

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel as though he plays well at times and doesn't get the praise that he should get. In saying that though too many games he looks not interested, is a magnet for being tackled hard aswell as losing his temper, the whole betting against us was fucking stupid and the rumours of how much money he is getting per week which he isn't worth. A clear out is needed and hopefully the majority of players that have expiring contracts are told to leave. Maybe keep MacGregor but our team needs revamped tbh.

I genuinely cannot stand the guy. Tbh i out and out detest him.

He sums up everything that is wrong with the club.

With the problems we have on and off the pitch I cannot believe anyone would start a thread pointing the finger at one player and getting support.. Sure he shouldn't be anywhere near a Rangers jersey but neither should Jig, Aird(what is the point of Aird), Foster( to blame for three goals today arguably), Simonsen(ffs), Boyd(doesn't give a shit), Smith(doesn't want to be a midfielder), and the rest who are slowly festering like the other duds. This is a collective shambles starting from the so called millionaire Rangers men who have allowed our club to become a fucking laughing stock. And now when they see us almost completely submerged they offer an investment. I would obviously take it but let's hope to fuck it's not too late. So yeah let's all now hound on Black and blame him for the woes of our club. And yes it was a piss poor tackle when he was booked, as were a couple from Boyd when he came on( his contribution to the game) but they were tackles which were sadly lacking from other players.

He should never have been allowed to pull on a rangers jersey after the betting fiasco. Could you imagine Jock wallace for instance putting up with that carry on, he would have got him by the scruff of the neck and marched him right out the door.

Our standard have sadly dropped on and off the pitch :(

Seems to be an easy target.

I can think of another 10 players today that deserve the same .

Hes an easy target because he doesnt perform most weeks and he struts around the pitch like a wee dick.

Oh and hes getting paid good money for doing this!

An easy target? Where to start with Black. That tackle on Jelavic. Numerous cowardly tackles while playing for Rangers. Being a wee ned. Out on the drink most weekends in Edinburgh. Betting against his own team. Combined with being a pretty poor footballer. Plus he's one of the highest earners.

Given his experience, he's someone that our younger players should look to for leadership and inspiration.

Instead, he's a liability who can't control his anger. He was made to look amateur by a much younger, less experienced player in Scott Allan and McDowall saved him by withdrawing him.

It's frustrating that I recall him having a much bigger impact on games against us than he ever has for us.

EDIT Did anyone at the game see him lash-out at Allan, shortly before he was subbed? Allan had just ran rings around him, released the ball and ran into Black; Black hit him, Allan didn't even bat an eye lid.

Disgraceful the way he commits himself in our team, Rangers legends like Souness and Gattuso would be ashamed about tackles like that .........

read a few of your posts and have come to the conclusion that you are a fucking bawhum.

souness and gattuso could dish it out but they could also take it back. Black isnae a souness, black isnt even a terry hurlock.

Junky wee ned bastard too. Was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt & see if he could prove to be a player for us. He's come up woefully short on that front.

Haven't seen today's incident, but I've long since thought he could do us a turn...and long for the day he pulls a Rangers jersey for the last time. Running around like a headless chicken 'for the cause' is all good & well, but we simply have too many other passengers in our team for him to get away with it.

To be fair though, all of our first team should be nowhere near the first team right now...