Have we ever had a more loathsome player than Ian Black?

Wawrinka

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In spite of his faults he does tend to show more commitment than many of our other highly paid prima donnas.......

Easy for the angry ones to single him out for their bile and hatred, and basically post unconstructive filth, but think our problems lie a lot, lot deeper........

No he doesn't and the fact you think he does says more about you than us.

I never rated him as a footballer , but after his betting scandal he should never have been allowed to wear a Rangers top again . He has zero respect for the fans who demand effort and his response is to stick his two fingers up at us . Unfortunately he will play again and might put in the odd decent performance but it won't change the view of most fans when he's gone that he was no more than an overpaid , overrated player.

Reprobate of a man, should never have been signed, particularly for the wedge we force fed him.

We like to claim we have values, fuck this disgrace intentionally set out to injure our star player, he should never have been welcomed to Ibrox....hold on a minute, he was though, howdid he repay Rangers? He bet against us, thats right, he bet against us, any club with true values would have punted him there and then, he's an embarassment to Rangers, he's an embarassment to Professional Football and he's an embarassment to himself

Reprobate of a man, should never have been signed, particularly for the wedge we force fed him.

We like to claim we have values, fuck this disgrace intentionally set out to injure our star player, he should never have been welcomed to Ibrox....hold on a minute, he was though, howdid he repay Rangers? He bet against us, thats right, he bet against us, any club with true values would have punted him there and then, he's an embarassment to Rangers, he's an embarassment to Professional Football and he's an embarassment to himself

No class. No standards. Spiteful wee ned that should have been booted up Edmiston Drive after the betting episode. No dignity. Little ability. No shame. The worst disciplined player I have ever seen. Shows zero respect to referees. No place for him at the club I love. Just fuck off son.

WANKER.

i have been saying for sometime that black is a fraud. he should have never been offered a contract in the first place, his cowardly tackle on Jelavic should have been enought to bar him from ever playing for this club. i personally think that when he isnt in the side Law plays better, and this has been proven eary in the season. Mcdowell doesnt want to be in chrge of the club and everyone can see that. hes been thrust into a situation he doesnt want, i think we right off this season and buid for next season. recall the loans we have out and punt 75% of the 1st team and re structure the club. at this point we need to get ehind the club, ashley and his men on the board. it seems that he is the only man to save us, and if is jst to bost sales of sorts diect i dont care as long as the club gets back to normal.

read a few of your posts and have come to the conclusion that you are a fucking bawhum.

souness and gattuso could dish it out but they could also take it back. Black isnae a souness, black isnt even a terry hurlock.

Great quote from a guy with 23 posts. I've read just one of them and its clear to me you can't see that Black is playing the same midfield role as those, (although admittedly not at same standard, as we have no-one else (Peralta ?)) Who else would you have doing Black's job in the team then if you know so much about football ?

Actually don't bother it looks like the standard of this new poster reflects the current standards in the team.

Meh..theres more than Black thats wrong with our club.

Mr Wawrinka, like many others on this thread, is on a one man personal campaign against easy target Ian Black, as they don't have the gumption to see the causes are much deeper rooted and its those that need pointing out and solved.

Tin hat on...

I'll never hold it against him for dropping down 3 divisions to play for us.

He'd been released by Hearts so technically he didn't drop down anything

There's also nothing noble about being a mercenary, only interested in money

Great quote from a guy with 23 posts. I've read just one of them and its clear to me you can't see that Black is playing the same midfield role as those, (although admittedly not at same standard, as we have no-one else (Peralta ?)) Who else would you have doing Black's job in the team then if you know so much about football ?

Actually don't bother it looks like the standard of this new poster reflects the current standards in the team.

You are quite simply having a shocker

how many posts would you like me to have before i can tell you that you talk a major amount of shite?

The whole point for me is that black was/will never be rangers class. Black is a total doo. He should never have been signed full stop. your still a bawhum by the way