Ally is at it!

SteveJ

which board members, how much did they get?

Allys wage was set by martin bain before admin.

And should have been altered accordingly to the state the club was in. Not negotiated with a media fanfare of how ally was doing us a favour in having his wages lowered. Gravy trains are supposed to stop when the shit hits the fan, ours just rolled along

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which board members, how much did they get?

Allys wage was set by martin bain before admin.

so ally did not set his contract up himself.listen mate if the current board are in it for the good of the club they will pay ally his money and get a manager in here as soon as possible ashley, easdales, and the rest have bought into a club that needs funding and they are refusing to fund it with cash. The only money they give is with loans rangers will never survive with loans.now if the email was correct about somers turning down king to save his and easdales positions.then that is not for good of club is it. This current bunch dont seem to want to put a penny in,incase they loose it. We already get pennies for a shirt sold for 50quid.so what is the future under this board, I thought ashley would be good but not sure now.

Some cant seem too separate Ally the player from Ally the poor manager, even i myself was happy to give him more time even though i could see it wasn't working.

It Rangers we support not individual players fans groups or boards.

Most of the support has gone. Were down to what...10k-17k for matches now?

And should have been altered accordingly to the state the club was in. Not negotiated with a media fanfare of how ally was doing us a favour in having his wages lowered. Gravy trains are supposed to stop when the shit hits the fan, ours just rolled along

That just isn't how the law works, it is designed to protect employees from getting screwed over by companies in this sort if situation and any change could only ever be a negotiated one.

Wanting a longer term contract would mean he wanted security, but anyway, like I said, I thought we had higher standards of evidence than this.

'Security' in football means better pay-off if it doesn't work out.

C'mon - you're better than that.

so ally did not set his contract up himself.listen mate if the current board are in it for the good of the club they will pay ally his money and get a manager in here as soon as possible ashley, easdales, and the rest have bought into a club that needs funding and they are refusing to fund it with cash. The only money they give is with loans rangers will never survive with loans.now if the email was correct about somers turning down king to save his and easdales positions.then that is not for good of club is it. This current bunch dont seem to want to put a penny in,incase they loose it. We already get pennies for a shirt sold for 50quid.so what is the future under this board, I thought ashley would be good but not sure now.

Keep taking the tablets, remember it's 2 tablets every 4 hours.

That's 2 when the big hand is on Mickey's ear etc etc.

Keep taking the tablets, remember it's 2 tablets every 4 hours.

That's 2 when the big hand is on Mickey's ear etc etc.

youve been on the same tablets haven't you.you even know dose times and everything.youve even got a mickey mouse watch to tell you when to take them???

The abuse the guy suffers is sad.. He will forever be my hero.. It never worked out for him as manager but he is Rangers thhrough and through.. If the Rangers squad showed as much passion for the club as that man does we won't be 15 behind a piss poor hearts teaam

Rangers through and through :lol: what a load of bullshit.

Passion for the club :lol:

You need to see a doctor mate, the guy cares fuck all for Rangers, otherwise he would do the decent thing and leave without a payoff and allow the club to move forward.

Fuck him

He is the cunt that got us in this position

Shall I tell you?

The media and fans got wind of the fact that Ally had not had his salary cut in half, as previously indicated and was backed in to a corner. If it was for the good of the club, he would have done it the previous year, as first indicated.

Can you back that up with evidence? if not, it's just gossip.

Rangers through and through :lol: what a load of bullshit.

Passion for the club :lol:

You need to see a doctor mate, the guy cares fuck all for Rangers, otherwise he would do the decent thing and leave without a payoff and allow the club to move forward.

Fuck him

He is the cunt that got us in this position

93 & F while taking a mans name says it all.

'Security' in football means better pay-off if it doesn't work out.

C'mon - you're better than that.

Only if you are somewhere that can afford the pay off.

My real point, however, is that there are different spins you can put on a story or an event, too many jump to offensive and insulting language.

Plenty of media quotes stating the board offered him £400k to walk but Ally wanted the full whack.

the media have said quite a lot over the last 3 years and, people like you slam others on here for repeating it, but its ok to beleive this media quote,because it is about ally.and you suddenly believe it. fuck off and geez piece.

Only if you are somewhere that can afford the pay off.

My real point, however, is that there are different spins you can put on a story or an event, too many jump to offensive and insulting language.

He probably thought we could afford it, when thrashing it out! (That turned out well, then :()

Agreed re your 2nd para.

Inside Ibrox we have not got a clue what is going on. We do know we are skint and we do know that Ally is a millionaire. We also know that he preaches he is Rangers through and through. If your Rangers through and through you must realise you taking a wage is holding back the team and club from progressing by us lacking a good management team to turn this mess around. Your strangling the club and my personal feeling is your doing your bit to put us into admin so your pal Dave King can buy us out of admin. If im right on that assessment you have no right !

Inside Ibrox we have not got a clue what is going on. We do know we are skint and we do know that Ally is a millionaire. We also know that he preaches he is Rangers through and through. If your Rangers through and through you must realise you taking a wage is holding back the team and club from progressing by us lacking a good management team to turn this mess around. Your strangling the club and my personal feeling is your doing your bit to put us into admin so your pal Dave King can buy us out of admin. If im right on that assessment you have no right !

My personal feeling is - not in a million years is Ally trying to put us into admin, and how would us going into admin let King buy the club?

What a load of Butthurt here. Ally offered to work his notice. He was prepared to see this year through. The Board? (ha ha) thought they would be smart in paying him the clubs money to stay at home. Everyone in life is entitled to abide by a contract. The guy saw the terms of his contract out in every way. He may have manipulated his situation to get a result that suited him?........so what. Perfectly entitled to in a contract.

Let me know the next time you let your employer shit on you.

He took us through the divisions in the shittiest of times. We all knew this year would be the toughest so where is the surprise? You know the fans of Rangers sometimes sound similar to the whingeing press. Notice the Press having a field day again of course. Bad news is only ever what sells. Oh shock horror! You know what? <whisper> There is a chance that Rangers will not go up this year! Well whadyaknow? Whodathunk?

This is football, nothing taken for granted. When we are fit to go up, is when it will happen. Not just because we have wasted the second highest amount of money on players wages.

We might just get this right eventually if we don't all run away!

He probably thought we could afford it, when thrashing it out! (That turned out well, then :()

Agreed re your 2nd para.

they can afford it mate. ashley is worth about 4 billion ffs.easdales sold bus company for about 100 million blue pitch and margaritta by somers admission are very wealthy board members from overseas.they dont want to spend a penny,it is loans, or nothing and rangers cant afford to pay back loans.not in Scottish football.the only way Rangers made money in the past was from season tickets, shirt sales and other merchandise sales.but ashley now gives us less than a pound, for every 50pound shirt sold.so where is the money going to come from to pay back these loans that probs has murray park ibrox or another part of our clubs property secured on it.

He is entitled to his gardening leave and you can't expect him to sit in at home all the time. As a player a legend as a Manager the worst in my life time and has left a shambles. We did however give him the contract so we have to abide with the terms. Should he just have declined the money well I suspect because of the board we have he would not have waived the money. A pity because if he had it would have enhanced his status

My personal feeling is - not in a million years is Ally trying to put us into admin, and how would us going into admin let King buy the club?

He could buy the assets if we're in admin ? So my other point is he knows he is holding the club back by taking a pay off ? Why not just give it up as he is extremely wealthy and could afford to do so ?