Ally is at it!

SteveJ

Pure at it man, How dare he go outside and have a drink! He should be locked up in the tower of London for treason!

Great to see him looking well after the past few months as he looked liked he hadnt slept for a year!

yeah agree man .As a human being ,I wish Ally all the best .If you have to diss him ,keep it to footie .Cmon guys .

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pure at it man, How dare he go outside and have a drink! He should be locked up in the tower of London for treason!

Great to see him looking well after the past few months as he looked liked he hadnt slept for a year!

Oh diddums the poor wee soul !

There's folk that lose their jobs everyday for doing their job well!! Get a grip look at what's happening at city link to get a sense of perception.

This money grabbing grub has left us in a horrendous state on the pitch but still retains some sort of legendary status. He's no mug and he knows how to manipulate the blind loyal amongst us.

I would be grinning ear to ear if my job let me go on gardening pay for 12 months for being utter shite at it!!

Legend my arse!! Biggest spiv at the club bar none!!

Sad bastards on here. What's he meant to do, become a recluse? Leave the man to have a life now. Might of been a terrible manager but it's the fucking morons that gave him the job, it's Their fault! So stop yer fucking moaning

Yes, morons like Walter, SDM and Martin Bain.

well i hope he was fucking happy last night as the shambolic showing from a team that HE fucking built

The fat clown by the end of this season will have spent

21million on first team wages,

around 2.25million in managers wages

around 1.5mill in assistants wages

a reported 150k a year unaudited expenses account

an absolute fuck ton of penny shares

goodness knows what bonuses as well

free reign to do whatever he wanted with the first team

And what did the prick give us

2 part time league titles

No cups

No sellable assets bar macleod

and a team thats out of contract next summer, not good enough for the championship in scotland

let me put that into caps for you

OUR TEAM ISNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN SCOTLAND

Hearts and hibs combined will probably be spending our wage budget, our league record against them this season is

p4, w0, d0, l4 for 2 against 11

Now you tell me why he should get any sort of respect given we are stuck with kenny mcdowell the now because the fat grubber wants his 750k for doing fuck all

Jim you should see the comments on Ibrox Loyals Facebook page around this picture.

You would think the man had been working in Afghanistan on the front line for nothing the way they pander to him. I genuinely can't understand how any true bear can defend the fat spiv now?

well i hope he was fucking happy last night as the shambolic showing from a team that HE fucking built

The fat clown by the end of this season will have spent

21million on first team wages,

around 2.25million in managers wages

around 1.5mill in assistants wages

a reported 150k a year unaudited expenses account

an absolute fuck ton of penny shares

goodness knows what bonuses as well

free reign to do whatever he wanted with the first team

And what did the prick give us

2 part time league titles

No cups

No sellable assets bar macleod

and a team thats out of contract next summer, not good enough for the championship in scotland

let me put that into caps for you

OUR TEAM ISNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN SCOTLAND

Hearts and hibs combined will probably be spending our wage budget, our league record against them this season is

p4, w0, d0, l4 for 2 against 11

Now you tell me why he should get any sort of respect given we are stuck with kenny mcdowell the now because the fat grubber wants his 750k for doing fuck all

Whilst I believe he can do what he wants in his own time, when evidence is compiled like this then he should have been sacked for gross mismanagement and not put on gardening leave. Board took the easy option as usual.

Whilst I believe he can do what he wants in his own time, when evidence is compiled like this then he should have been sacked for gross mismanagement and not put on gardening leave. Board took the easy option as usual.

If they sacked him it would have meant they would have to pay him off. That's not better in financial terms.

The abuse Ally McCoist has reviewed on this thread is sickening.

Question & criticise his ability as a manager by all means but to denigrate the guy & use names that would be perfectly at home on Kerrydail St/Huddleboard etc is deplorable.

I'm sure RM admin had previously decreed such name calling would result in warnings etc & I hope they live up to their word.

Shocking & Dissappointing that RFC fans would stoop so low.

He's earning 15k a week just now whilst the team he built flounders around the Scottish championship..

Yet he should be given a break?

I want him paid off with a settlement asap but we put him on gardening leave so he is entitled to do whatever he wants except take another job

Give the guy a break.

We wanted him out and he is gone no need to hound him forever

The thing is he is still on the payroll so,technically,he is still around.

For me me he should never have been brought in as a Coach of any kind at Ibrox and the fact he was a lousy manager never really surprised me.

It is the mess he has left that really pisses me off.

But to castigate a guy for going for a pint is a bit inane imo and if i'd been in his position i doubt i'd be anywhere near a Football game,especially one i had a hand in creating.

That would be for a tribunal to decide further down the line mate (tu)

I'd guess there will be something in his contract that made it pretty unambiguous that he couldn't be sacked without a payoff apart from in certain specifically defined circumstances. Otherwise I think the Board would have done it.

The thing is, managers always get sacked because of bad results. If no payoff was possible in the case of gross mismanagement, you'd imagine it would be a fairly regular occurrence.