My Starting 11

Falcon Punch

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just making the most of a bad situation, I wouldn't play mohsni ever again and zaliukas is out, we've sold macleod and black/peralta are useless, templeton has been a waste of a transfer fee and wage as he never beats anyone,takes about 3 touches to control the ball and his shooting is erratic, mckay has been put back out on loan! As I said it's the team I would pick until things change.

Zalilukus is a dud. Bring back Gasparotto and give him a chance at CB along with DMcG. We need to build for the future. Surely that means clark and Gallagher up front. Still think Crawford could play as a striker as he has a real eye for goal. I don't want to see Miller, Boyd, Daly or jig near the team next season.

Bell

Aird McGregor McCulloch Wallace

Hutton

Gallagher Law Shiels Smith

Clarke

I know we all crirtised McCoist for playing players out of position and immediately everyone will jump on the fact i have picked Aird at right back but i firmly believe that with his pace and energy he could become a very good wing back or attacking full back, he very rarley beats anyone with skill so the fact he could overlap and get up and down the park would help push other teams back and he has a good physique for the defensive aspect of it so might be worth a punt as we don't really have anyone holding down that position as their own.

Bell

McAusland McGregor McCulloch

McKay Sheils Law Wallace

Clark

Daly Miller

Goals Goals Goals.

:lol:

Fraser Aird at RB?! He's a fucking midget. :lol:

No offence Fraser.

But the guy would get bullied off the park, suicide putting him there. Fucking hell. You could just imagine all the balls coming in at the back post, and the big striker latching onto him.

Fuck me.