Read It And Weep Bheasts

nemisis

They can't read, or count, so this won't affect them at all.

I'd have loved it if we had won the Challenge Cup, not because it's prestigious or anything, but simply because it'd mean we'd have won every single domestic title and cup.

Nothing in life is truly perfect.

I'd have loved it if we had won the Challenge Cup, not because it's prestigious or anything, but simply because it'd mean we'd have won every single domestic title and cup.

Its looking very very doubtful that we'll win this league so that'll be another trophy we'll miss out on.

Little bit confused by this article. The badge of the club in 2nd position clearly states the club as 'The Celtic Football Club'. They get credit for winning the EC in 1967 yet a close inspection of their badge at that time clearly shows their nam as 'The Celtic Football and Athletic Club'. Must be a different club then, at least if you follow taig logic.

Tiggy and logic in the same sentence?

Ahaw haw haw haw.

Ahee hee hee hee.

That's mental man so it is.

:matron:

Oooooh Matron.

You never know as it could happen one day!