Sarver Makes Improved Offer

I thought the offer was to create and buy new shares to get a controlling number? So only really diluting the current share price which would be a short term problem and given the shares would be completely worthless if/when the current regime can't find a last minute loan to stop a winding up order I can't see why a short term devaluation of share price wouldn't be worth it. None of them would have to sell their shares to him and with some decent backing the share price is more likely to climb in the next few years...

I would agree mate but I think the board know that a lot of the remaining shareholders would maybe want to sell and are looking for him to up the offer.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't the board reject his first offer though?

That's how it was reported anyway.

yes, they knew it wouldn't get 75% shareholder vote. they only need to make a couple of calls to find out about rejecting an offer.

"they" themselves didn't stop it, at least 25% of the votes have obviously told the board it was not good. I personally think they called the easedales and their proxies said no. If I am right, then this suggests they said yes to the second bid from Sarver, so the board now need to speak to the rest of the major shareholders.

Id assume that if over 25% say no then they will give another rejection statement.