Sarver Makes Improved Offer

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The offer is 20p to create 100m new shares. He us then obliged to offer 20p for all outstanding shares, but no-one has to accept. At least this is my understanding. It just means their share is diluted.

Aye, cheers, I'd had a think and edited my post in the meantime

This has probably already been said but if he needs 75% board agreement and king & co own 30%+ and the sleezedales owning 26% surely this isn't going to happen?

Easdales will do what is good for the club as long as they are rewarded with a seat at 'the tap table' or a blazer.

All down to King and Co., being good Rangers men I expect them to do what is best for the Rangers

Looks like King will call an EGM in the next 24 hours.

Time to sit round a table, get the truth thrashed out and come up with a group of people who will do what's best for Rangers.

Hopefully, at least. A positive move.

All for this.. We can't stumble from Ashley to Easdale for loans to stay afloat. Now.. bring in Cathro and a DOF.. clear out the dross on and off the pitch.. bring in new players.. get some youth blooded!

Not asking for much. Bet seriously.. like the cut of Mr. Sarver's jib. (tu)

Don't know what they'd be finalising? It's the shareholders who will 'accept' this.

BS.

As far as I know its just the proposal that needs to be approved. I would assume shareholders that would account for the 75% approval needed have been sounded out by the club. They were probably asked days ago what they would be happy with in fact.

As far as I know its just the proposal that needs to be approved. I would assume shareholders that would account for the 75% approval needed have been sounded out by the club. They were probably asked days ago what they would be happy with in fact.

Do you reckon mate?

Don't get me too excited.