Ched Evans

This is a strange case,there will be a lot of ppl wi egg on their faces if Evans' conviction is quoshed.

If it turns out to be a bit of 'gold-digging'then this woman has done more harm to genuine rape victims,than Evans has.

The media frenzy over this case is disgusting,the guy has done his time but has to be punished the rest of his life for one mistake?

IF the conviction is quoshed,will the complainant be investigated as to the motive for her accusation???

It's a 'man's world',not anymore.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! Hello, have we been introduced,

Go back and read your own post, and when you have, perhaps you will realise that whatever condition a person is in, it is Still not the right of the rapist to sexually assault the victim.

This crime is an act of violence towards a woman, and will affect her forever, not so in this case the perpetuator, ever, as he showed no remorse.

My personal take on how retribution/justice should be carried out, is my reaction to this type of crime.... IF I had a daughter, and I do not think I would be alone in this type of reaction. I surmise that most fathers would feel this way, if they cared.

Your assumption that I have been brought up badly, and that my parents could in some way be responsible for my "violent tendencies", could not be further from the truth, but that is your opinion, a wrong one, but your's all the same.

I would not normally condone violence, but IF I were in this position, I do believe that I would systematically pursue the violent actions I laid out in my previous post. And that I assure you, would have nothing to do with bad parenting.

If anything it would be the polar opposite of your assumption, as I, like all my siblings, had the benefit of a loving Mother and Father, who taught me to respect other peoples' rights, and not to encroach on these rights. The rapist has none of these rights

as he annulled them with his heinous actions.

Quite likely your parents taught you the same, but somewhere along the road you have deviated from their teachings ,and now championing rapists can now be added to the utter disappointment they must harbour when they see how you have turned out

God help any female who unfortunately finds herself in this position, IF you happen to be on the jury, or heaven forbid the judge. Therefore let us all be thankful that you are not a father, as your daughter would be raped with impunity.

You have a nice day........ and fuck you too.

:7325:

brilliant Bobby thank you so much for this post

Only 3 people know what happened that night. Ched Evans, the girl, and the other footballer that was cleared of rape.

I think it's only two people who know. The girl can't remember allegedly so that leaves the two guys who both backed up each other's versions except for the bit about who asked the girl if Ched could join in... despite this both confirmed she said yes.

So despite not convicting the first guy, the jury didn't believe the rest of his evidence about the girl being happy for Ched to join in... I'm confused as to how the jury could justify their verdicts without saying the first guy has lying...

Also similar evidence from hotel worker who thought he heard normal sex noises coming from the room, male and female.

A bit contraversial but would you take him at rangers? I personally wouldnt want him but he had a decent record as a player and has a point to prove. Dont expect this to go down well but thought id see what the thoughts were.

I cried when I read that.