Ched Evans

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he wants to work then do so, but not in a public arena, he should be on the sex offenders registered, so could be deemed to be at risk of re offending, depending on the schedule of offence. But it would send out the wrong image. Plus why should he get paid more than say you or I. When we have never done what he has. And he ain't actually served his time till his licence is finished, be a labourer or something.

:lol:

If he wants to work then do so, but not in a public arena, he should be on the sex offenders registered, so could be deemed to be at risk of re offending, depending on the schedule of offence. But it would send out the wrong image. Plus why should he get paid more than say you or I. When we have never done what he has. And he ain't actually served his time till his licence is finished, be a labourer or something.

I don't want him helping build my extension.

Imagine the boycotters !!!!!! They would have a field day for this - another reason to boycott.

Guy deserves a second chance just like everyone else but not sure it should be @ Rangers.

In the words written on wee Barry's fore arm " Every saint has a past,; every sinner has a future".

Like to see him go to the piggery as it would be another way of getting at them and their previous record in this field.

I think we should sign Kevin Bridges imaginary friend Chad Hogan instead. Anyone having a empty ? lol

For the ones saying delete the thread and sounds like a tarrier suggestion clearly didnt read my post, i said i personally wouldnt want him.

But say he wins his appeal? He had a good record and plenty clubs clearly would like to sign him but are put off for obvious reasons. He will get a club if he wins and will have a serious point to prove but if a club takes a punt on him now and he goes on to win they could have a player who was on 20k a week for mebey 1k a week and with a clear name could be sold for a decent fee

For the ones saying delete the thread and sounds like a tarrier suggestion clearly didnt read my post, i said i personally wouldnt want him.

But say he wins his appeal? He had a good record and plenty clubs clearly would like to sign him but are put off for obvious reasons. He will get a club if he wins and will have a serious point to prove but if a club takes a punt on him now and he goes on to win they could have a player who was on 20k a week for mebey 1k a week and with a clear name could be sold for a decent fee

I cant think why a Ranger supporter would think this is a good idea. Whatever money there is to be made on him in the future.

Regardless, even if he wins an appeal of his rape conviction, the situation surrounding the incident was still a very unsavoury example of a footballer with a lot of money in his pocket behaving like a lout on a "night out with the lads".

He is not the kind of player I'd ever want at Rangers.

He's not a true warrior player with a warrior ethic.