Player Keepsakes

WCPRANGERS1

Thought about entering it in an auction but literally nobody would buy it.

At ansportmans dinner this year a current top signed by the team went for £400, at the same dinner a Tim top signed by Scott brown iirc went for under a £100.

At ansportmans dinner this year a current top signed by the team went for £400, at the same dinner a Tim top signed by Scott brown iirc went for under a £100.

That's good money to be fair. I bought the 2011 title winning signed shirt for £450 so for last years one to go for that price is decent.

I got the last couple through the club and luckily enough got last seasons signed shirt in the raffel from the kpl Christmas do.

used to have a wee polystyrene cup (didnt have a bit of paper at the time haha) signed by McCoist, Durrant, Ferguson and a few others, im sure Kuznetsov was one of them.

was down Duck Bay with my gran when i was a wee guy and got them to sign it.

no idea where it is now sadly.

i do have one of the old panini "foto-balls", think you had to collect tokens from the old panini stickers. the ball has souness, mccoist, gough and so on on it (davie kirkwood aswell haha) sadly this isnt signed or anything

I've got loads of tops I'd love to hang in the hall but the prices for getting them mounted is crazy - know if I did it myself I'd make an arse of it :lol: Maybe even as bad as some of the ones in the WRC.

I don't have much memorabilia left now but one thing I won't part with is the autographs of the 1948 treble winning team, including Willie Thornton whose goals practically single-handedly secured that. I was very young and in hospital and the whole team visited and toured round the hospital showing off trophies and giving out pennants and stuff. I can still remember it clear as day.

Great post, here's Willie Thornton's Sottish Cup semi-final winning goal that year.

Crowd was 143,000 !

http://www.britishpathe.com/video/glasgow