While Reading All These Negative Articles...

JRodgA2k8

...I stumbled across this picture of Ibrox and it just reminded me of how glorious she is! :uk:

_80211858_ibroxstadium,rangers,glasgow.j

It's just so easy to forget about things like this amid the turmoil and hopefully we'll exit this period of uncertainty soon so everyone can pack Ibrox out again and concentrate on doing what they do best, supporting the team and bringing the noise back.

...I stumbled across this picture of Ibrox and it just reminded me of how glorious she is! :uk:

_80211858_ibroxstadium,rangers,glasgow.j

It's just so easy to forget about things like this amid the turmoil and hopefully we'll exit this period of uncertainty soon so everyone can pack Ibrox out again and concentrate on doing what they do best, supporting the team and bringing the noise back.

From today's BBC Q&A.

Spotted it myself and thought it was exceptional, especially so in appearing on the BBC Scotland site.

Mind you, it would look even better with a motion blur on the traffic on Edmiston Drive, just to lighten and generalise the foreground.

Not just a fantastic stadium but a place of great fondness for all who go and watch the team.How many great and bad memories do we all share,how many friendships made on countless Saturday afternoons. Fathers sons whole families supporting the gers. These people are the club and as my mate pointed out no matter what league the great old club should find itself in the real people who love this club will be there.

From today's BBC Q&A.

Spotted it myself and thought it was exceptional, especially so in appearing on the BBC Scotland site.

Mind you, it would look even better with a motion blur on the traffic on Edmiston Drive, just to lighten and generalise the foreground.

Well tbf the BBC have had lots of practice taking photos of Ibrox from there, considering that's about as close as they are allowed. :lol:

From today's BBC Q&A.

And from the other end...

Millenium_Ibrox_zpsf3df9940.jpg

Mind you, it would look even better with a motion blur on the traffic on Edmiston Drive, just to lighten and generalise the foreground. :7325: wonder if anyone will notice