Exclusive Interview With Charles Green!

Mr RFC

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what exactly did green do??

Squandered loads of out cash on assets with absolutely no plan to make the generate revenue.

Arranged loads of ounerous contracts including jumbotrons and WiFi which I would guess he got big kick backs from.

Brought the club into a race row with his racist language.

Spouted humiliating lies about deals with the Dallas cowboys which he was called out on and still tried to bluster through as truth.

Wrote watertight contracts and backed them up with letters to his mates promising them big bonuses regardless of how shite they were.

Sold our naming rights to Ibrox to a billionaire for the sum total of £1.

And worst of all, has shown up how stupid and gullible a section of our fan base are that they still love a guy who was a loudmouth and refuse to believe he was a cheap conman.

Being a fan is totally different from being a business man.

I believe that CG has made some valid points in that interview. Especially considering we know a fraction of what is going on behind the scenes.

Nevertheless, the board needs a shake up.

Good old Chuck, the Rangersitis is still in his bones ...

An absolute joker of a man.

Horrendous interview with the fake tears thrown in for good measure.

Yet again he appears when his boardroom chums are on the verge of being kicked into touch, coincidence? Maybe Bill could clarify?

He doesn't like Ashley? Must have some affection for him given the retail deal he dishes out to him

Pr1ck

Squandered loads of out cash on assets with absolutely no plan to make the generate revenue.

Arranged loads of ounerous contracts including jumbotrons and WiFi which I would guess he got big kick backs from.

Brought the club into a race row with his racist language.

Spouted humiliating lies about deals with the Dallas cowboys which he was called out on and still tried to bluster through as truth.

Wrote watertight contracts and backed them up with letters to his mates promising them big bonuses regardless of how shite they were.

Sold our naming rights to Ibrox to a billionaire for the sum total of £1.

And worst of all, has shown up how stupid and gullible a section of our fan base are that they still love a guy who was a loudmouth and refuse to believe he was a cheap conman.

1. What specific assets? Other than the duds managemnet team that the fans forced him to take to sell season tickets.

2. The wifi did not cause us our problems ffs. So what contracts did?

3. Race row??? U bought timmy bull hook line and sinker.I have an english asian pal. They refer to each other using the word green used. It is not derogatory with many of these people. Just lap it up tho.

4.dallas cowboys?? Lo and behold we have interest from sarver. I am not at all convinced cg does not have a connection. There. I would not release an investor name until.signed and sealed.

5. What specific contracts?? The biggest three for example.

6. Conman?? Loudmouth? U talking about the dud manager??

Ok so in other words, u dont know. Why is asking u to be specific trolling? Unlike u some of us dig a bit deeper into the situation and challenge bland assertions.

If you're so keen on "digging a bit deeper", then why are you unable to source the pygmy level of understanding yourself rather than beleaguering others on here into doing it for you?

The man is a charlatan and fantasist, would struggle to believe if he told me he had five digits on each hand. Of course if there's a possibility of money then we should't be surprised by his re-emergence!

Unfortunately there are still a few amongst our support that perceive him as some sort of saviour, the quote "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice shame on me" springs to mind!

1. What specific assets? Other than the duds managemnet team that the fans forced him to take to sell season tickets.

3. Race row??? U bought timmy bull hook line and sinker.I have an english asian pal. They refer to each other using the word green used. It is not derogatory with many of these people. Just lap it up tho.

4.dallas cowboys?? Lo and behold we have interest from sarver. I am not at all convinced cg does not have a connection. There. I would not release an investor name until.signed and sealed.

Please tell me you're trolling...

If you're so keen on "digging a bit deeper", then why are you unable to source the pygmy level of understanding that you seek from others on here?

It is not me that is making the accusations. It is u. U do it in a way that sounds like u know what u are talking about. U dont tho obviously. U believe whatever rumours the likes of sfm are pumping out. Take it u thing hmrc are blameless aye? All sdm fault it started was it? I outed a tim on here thru that.

So for the dake of debate, what contracts?? And why do u acuse me of trolling?

Fine people want them out but lets not put in a Tax cheat and a hugely failed businessman in the process. Mini Murray's record is fucking abysmal...Why the fuck would we want to go from what we have now to these two chances?

You are so out of touch its fckn frightening.

It is not me that is making the accusations. It is u. U do it in a way that sounds like u know what u are talking about. U dont tho obviously. U believe whatever rumours the likes of sfm are pumping out. Take it u thing hmrc are blameless aye? 1.) All sdm fault it started was it? I outed a tim on here thru that.

2.)So for the dake of debate, what contracts?? And why do u acuse me of trolling?

1.) Yes, it was.

2.) The contracts that relate to merchandising for a start.

Please type in English so we can all appreciate your stupidity.

1.) Yes, it was.

2.) The contracts that relate to merchandising for a start.

Please type in English so we can all appreciate your stupidity.

Interesting. So here was me thinking that hmrc have just lost the original case and the appeal = sdm employed a totally legal tax planning regime to keep costs as low as possible.

Are u telling me that is not the case?? Or do u just pay tax u dont owe??

Why have you got a picture of paul murray on your profile?

It serves as an effective antagonizing device to pro-board/Ashley posters on here who seem to froth at the mouth with the mere mention of the man's name.

I also support his appointment to the board, and indeed the interests of the people he represents, i.e. the fans.

In case you missed it above - Sold our naming rights to Ibrox to a billionaire for the sum total of £1.(to somebody he disnae like;guess if he really liked him he might've swopped it for wan o his 1p shares, which Jim Whyte didnae ask about but he got shed loads of 1p shares for guess how much, yip a penny. BTW also sold the jerseys in a real sense, commonly referred to now as an onerous contract. Also BTW, Jim Whyte didnae pick up on, Charlie boy referred to Rod Petrie telling him to give up the titles - Charlie cleverly credited himself with that indirectly - he would have sold his fukn granny if it meant filling his big Yorkshire hauns. Fukn chancer..........

Like him or hate him he`s stating actual figures ( lies or not).

My heads been so filled with shite over the past 3 years I couldn't tell you who is a good guy or who is a bad guy.

I do know however, if you don`t conform to certain opinions you get slated, which is strange as I`ve not come across anyone yet that knows what the hell is going on.

In case you missed it above - Sold our naming rights to Ibrox to a billionaire for the sum total of £1.(to somebody he disnae like;guess if he really liked him he might've swopped it for wan o his 1p shares, which Jim Whyte didnae ask about but he got shed loads of 1p shares for guess how much, yip a penny. BTW also sold the jerseys in a real sense, commonly referred to now as an onerous contract. Also BTW, Jim Whyte didnae pick up on, Charlie boy referred to Rod Petrie telling him to give up the titles - Charlie cleverly credited himself with that indirectly - he would have sold his fukn granny if it meant filling his big Yorkshire hauns. Fukn chancer..........

Did the naming rights not find their way back to us?? How did the naming rights hurt us?? Sure I heard they were ours again.

So cmon then explain the merchadising contract in terms of profit split.