Exclusive Interview With Charles Green!

Mr RFC

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucksake.

I want to like him, but I can't, he spunked money on utter shite and is backing a completely dysfunctional board.

He definitely fought for us and you can tell that he has a soft spot for us, but you can't forgive him for his total mismanagement of the Club. It only aided to our current situation.

Does not like ashley but backs him, Anti King blah blah blah, never raped us, the usual shite we used to lap up..

Charles stay out of it, Let King get in and see who got what.

Or are they scared what will get uncovered and want Ashley in at all costs

Why on earth would you want another Tax cheat running Rangers...wake the fuck up ffs!

What a deplorable man. Any time we get close to seizing control of the club he seems to surface, spewing his usual bile.

The interview itself is riddled with contradictions. How can he deem the board to be good for Rangers, yet also admit that we're going backwards? Anyone that continues to buy into his spiel doesn't deserve the Rangers that King/Park and Co are working to re-establish.

Is that why he did a national interview?

He done an interview because Jim White approached him about doing it after today shite with the fan groups claiming he'd been arrested in France yet he was in England have an operation. SOS have you guys wrapped around thier little fingers.

What a deplorable man. Any time we get close to seizing control of the club he seems to surface, spewing his usual bile.

The interview itself is riddled with contradictions. How can he deem the board to be good for Rangers, yet also admit that we're going backwards? Anyone that continues to buy into his spiel doesn't deserve the Rangers that King/Park and Co are working to re-establish.

Spot on

WTF! Full Outright war it seems......whilst I think CG did good and bad....I still find myself laughing at some of his comments.Named Rod Petrie as the instigator on the witch hunt on handing back trophies unless the anaesthetic has him confused. With CG you just don't know what he will say next and what is truth or spin.