Rst Concerns Over Old Firm Fixture

eskbankloyal

I find the article a bit cringy.

I would think (and hope) our hatred of them is every bit as "awful".

If violence does occur (and I think it's inevitable after what's occurred these past 3/4 yearst6) it won't be because any internet troll has incited it.

Me too.

If someone is taking the piss, you have a number of options. This is the weakest, cryingest-on-my-high-horse one. No big deal, we've long known that RST don't speak for us, and it's certainly not their most ridiculous moment. Surprised at the general approval of the tone though.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too.

If someone is taking the piss, you have a number of options. This is the weakest, cryingest-on-my-high-horse one. No big deal, we've long known that RST don't speak for us, and it's certainly not their most ridiculous moment. Surprised at the general approval of the tone though.

I'm VERY surprised..........sign of the times?

People need to understand these feelings have always been there. It's just that,due to the internet,it is so in-your-face and omni-present.

I much prefer the old days when viewpoints were swapped and when disagreement arose it was settled.......................in a manly fashion!!

I'm VERY surprised..........sign of the times?

People need to understand these feelings have always been there. It's just that,due to the internet,it is so in-your-face and omni-present.

I much prefer the old days when viewpoints were swapped and when disagreement arose it was settled.......................in a manly fashion!!

by a language understood by all and not forgotten

hopefuuly they will be told on Sunday