Jak Trueman And The Sponsors Fund

Bluepeter9

There is another thread about Jak but felt this update warranted it's own thread - if admin disagree merge them.

Jak does not seem to have long to go and at 16 that's shit! He is facing it with a bravery that is humbling and he seems to be the one giving his family the strength at the moment!

Though the wonderful sponsors fund ( GB thanks) we were able to get Jak a few wee Rangers gifts and something for his sister as well. Part of his legacy is the be a cafe and a room will be Rangers themed and our wee bits will eventually ( and I hope not to soon)!form part of that.

GB suggested we ask if he wanted a brick at the Fernando panel ( I took this to mean tell his family we are doing this) and his mum ( yes and I) was in tears when I told her the wording

THERE IS ONLY ONE JAK TRUEMAN

His family say thanks! Well done the sponsors fund!

There is another thread about Jak but felt this update warranted it's own thread - if admin disagree merge them.

Jak does not seem to have long to go and at 16 that's shit! He is facing it with a bravery that is humbling and he seems to be the one giving his family the strength at the moment!

Though the wonderful sponsors fund ( GB thanks) we were able to get Jak a few wee Rangers gifts and something for his sister as well. Part of his legacy is the be a cafe and a room will be Rangers themed and our wee bits will eventually ( and I hope not to soon)!form part of that.

GB suggested we ask if he wanted a brick at the Fernando panel ( I took this to mean tell his family we are doing this) and his mum ( yes and I) was in tears when I told her the wording

THERE IS ONLY ONE JAK TRUEMAN

His family say thanks! Well done the sponsors fund!

Well done to you mate and G B for sorting this out, great work indeed. (tu)

I'll get it sorted offline with Bp9 and update everyone at a later date.

I'll keep it low key, because I don't want to distract from the main threads with 'fund this fund that' - you know what I'm like. (Geeza tenner!)

Right now, the emphasis should be on Jak's Fight, his Work and his Weekend. I'm not sure whether Jak will be strong enough to be watching the Rangers on Sunday, but whether he's there or not, he'll know that the Rangers are supporting him! :21:

As far as wanting to donate - the fund has more than enough money to meet its immediate funding needs, and doesn't need or want specific donations right now.

Instead, it would be much better to support Jak's charity work directly, via his justgiving page...

https://www.justgiving.com/AM-Barr/

and remember to tick the gift aid (tu)

I'll get it sorted offline with Bp9 and update everyone at a later date.

I'll keep it low key, because I don't want to distract from the main threads with 'fund this fund that' - you know what I'm like. (Geeza tenner!)

Right now, the emphasis should be on Jak's Fight, his Work and his Weekend. I'm not sure whether Jak will be strong enough to be watching the Rangers on Sunday, but whether he's there or not, he'll know that the Rangers are supporting him! :21:

As far as wanting to donate - the fund has more than enough money to meet its immediate funding needs, and doesn't need or want specific donations right now.

Instead, it would be much better to support Jak's charity work directly, via his justgiving page...

https://www.justgiving.com/AM-Barr/

and remember to tick the gift aid (tu)

Guid lad!