Rm Littered With Filth

Robert68

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was more than happy reading RM over the years as a non member. The reason I signed up to the cause was because of the obvious SCUM that has infested this site.

I have my suspicions on a few who have over a few K posts...

All I`ll say is that, if you`re a pedo fan who is posting on on RM you`re are admitting that RFC is the only show in town

Fuck you all.. GBTQ

2nvf2u8.jpg

Up down turn around kick a Fenian bastard up down turn around kick him in the head ......thats all...so if ur watching and ousting that's how I feel about u tarrier lurkers hope u get pumped by the people at hamdump...WATP

Youre trying too hard Declan. :BELM:

Poor schooling well I went to coatbridge high better than St pats and St ambrose and ive a low post count because ive just joined ..and Derry we have always bn called the Gartsherrie Derry and ive u come to a parade in coatbridge u will see Gartsherrie decked out in Union flags on every lampost and that's us that do that ..because I'm from coatbridge doesn't make me a raig..I'm proud walking down the Main Street with my gers gear on and my rangers crest hanging from my neck ..I repeat im no fucking taig not do I associate with any

low post count, Derry no London Derry , Coatbridge and poor schooling

if the cap fits

:shifty:

Poor schooling well I went to coatbridge high better than St pats and St ambrose and ive a low post count because ive just joined ..and Derry we have always bn called the Gartsherrie Derry and ive u come to a parade in coatbridge u will see Gartsherrie decked out in Union flags on every lampost and that's us that do that ..because I'm from coatbridge doesn't make me a raig..I'm proud walking down the Main Street with my gers gear on and my rangers crest hanging from my neck ..I repeat im no fucking taig not do I associate with any

if the cap fits

if the cap fits

Aye ok then go down to Gartsherrie wen there's a parade and ul see what the Gartsherrie Derry do decorating lampposts with union flags and red hands ..and I was schooled at Coatbridge high and there's no better feeling walking down the main St with my ramgers top on knowing I'm annoying folk ..I ain't no taig