Rm Littered With Filth

Robert68

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was more than happy reading RM over the years as a non member. The reason I signed up to the cause was because of the obvious SCUM that has infested this site.

I have my suspicions on a few who have over a few K posts...

All I`ll say is that, if you`re a pedo fan who is posting on on RM you`re are admitting that RFC is the only show in town

Fuck you all.. GBTQ

God SAVE the Queen --- get this tarrier cnut banned

Oh well...thats me "outed"

It's been a fine innings though....

Ah it all makes sense now. Your username hasn't fooled me. D'artagnan is a musketeer. Musketeer is an early name for a soldier. Soldier soldier the infamous TV show had Robson GREEN (clue 1) and Jerome Flynn. Flynn was in Game of Thrones. Game as in The Hunger Games. Hunger was a shitty film. Flynn had a big chin. As does Jimmy Hill. Hill likes potatoes amongst other things apparently. All those links put together and well....I rest my case.

Fuck me, I really need to sleep I am talking absolute gibberish!

Ah it all makes sense now. Your username hasn't fooled me. D'artagnan is a musketeer. Musketeer is an early name for a soldier. Soldier soldier the infamous TV show had Robson GREEN (clue 1) and Jerome Flynn. Flynn was in Game of Thrones. Game as in The Hunger Games. Hunger was a shitty film. Flynn had a big chin. As does Jimmy Hill. Hill likes potatoes amongst other things apparently. All those links put together and well....I rest my case.

Fuck me, I really need to sleep I am talking absolute gibberish!

last time I read something like this Ted Rodgers gave me a fucking bin

The biggest irony of the day .Too a man they sang "Can you here the Rangers sing noooooo" these reptiles wouldn't know irony if it hit them on their one brain cell head

that was the last thing I heard them chant, not long afer we went two down. Didn't hear them at all for the rest of the game.

This is the sort of thread that has no point, written purely to get a response from a few Neanderthals and then have the internet police all over us as we are this and that and very bad boys! All bullshit deliberately posted to enrage us on a bad day after a few pints..

An admin should just lock these within the first few posts instead of getting dragged into it!

This is the sort of thread that has no point, written purely to get a response from a few Neanderthals and then have the internet police all over us as we are this and that and very bad boys! All bullshit deliberately posted to enrage us on a bad day after a few pints..

An admin should just lock these within the first few posts instead of getting dragged into it!

post-54925-0-46540900-1422861852.gif

what about before you can sign up you have to disclose a picture of yourself? if you have taigy features then you're rejected:

16 or less teeth

having one eye above the other

having one ear above the other

eyebrows on your cheeks

large amount of blemishes or spots

having some food around the mouth, for example mashed potato

distant, gormless look

dribbling

monobrow

over-biting jaw

pronounced forehead

hair growing unevenly and in chunks