Erroneous Journalism Being Promoted In Media Dep Of Gcu

RFCRussell

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to this uni for 4 years. Seen the poster loads of times.

To be fair, I don't think it's ment to be provocative as it is ment to highlight the biggest story out of Scotland in 2012.

I may be also assuming that the journalist that wrote it graduated from GCU, hence the emphasis on the article.

Bit of a coincidence? No?

This is a disgrace. A University should NOT be getting involved in this kind of shit. Further complaints to Glasgow Caledonian University are in order. And don't settle for it's removal, demand an explanation and to know who was responsible for it being there.

Also provocative and divisive, which I feel the University could in no way condone if it wishes to treat all employees and students equally and fairly. ..........equal opportunity in a positive environment is a basic of any University or College's remit.

However I would allow the Principal Of The University the right of reply, and would be interested if she could justify it.

I personally would feel very uncomfortable with that sort of bias on show in a public funded building, and especially in an educational environment where students from many different backgrounds are taught.

If that is allowed to stay up then the Principal needs to be booted from their position IMO. Agree it would be interesting to hear any possible justification.

Poster still there

I've been sticking these up each day next to it

2czzpg.jpg

Discovered something a wee bit more sinister though. Would seem its a common thing for Yahoos to pose in-front of the poster, cover their faces and wave an imaginary gun around. I'm sure we all know what that's in reference to.