Erroneous Journalism Being Promoted In Media Dep Of Gcu

RFCRussell

Does this "Glasgow Caledonian University" you speak of happen to be funded by the tax paying people of Scotland in general via the Scottish Funding Council ? Answer is Yes.

Bit silly to be alienating a huge section of the people who pay for this demonstration of obvious bias. Letter or email to the Principal explaining you are annoyed at the misuse of publicly supplied funding by a minority with an agenda, asking for the justification for it, would be appropriate.

The Principal of the University is:

Proffessor Pamela Gillies CBE

BSc PGCE MEd MMedSci PHD FRSA FFPH FAcSS Hon FRCPS (Glasgow.)

Contact details here

http://www.gcu.ac.uk/floatingpages/contactus/

Perhaps she was to busy gathering all those letters after her name to be aware of this nonsense going on under her jurisdiction.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this "Glasgow Caledonian University" you speak of happen to be funded by the tax paying people of Scotland in general via the Scottish Funding Council ? Answer is Yes.

Bit silly to be alienating a huge section of the people who pay for this demonstration of obvious bias. Letter or email to the Principal explaining you are annoyed at the misuse of publicly supplied funding by a minority with an agenda, asking for the justification for it, would be appropriate.

The Principal of the University is:

Proffessor Pamela Gillies CBE

BSc PGCE MEd MMedSci PHD FRSA FFPH FAcSS Hon FRCPS (Glasgow.)

Contact details here

http://www.gcu.ac.uk/floatingpages/contactus/

Perhaps she was to busy gathering all those letters after her name to be aware of this nonsense going on under her jurisdiction.

Professor Alphabet for short..........

If your really a bear you would deface it & post your work on here if not your a tarrier.

I'll see what I can do.

Problem is, it's in a part of the building with a lot of expensive equipment so plenty of CCTV about. Also, as I said in the OP, they've moved it closer to their office and keep the doors open all the time presumably to stop this happening. Would seem that's a lot easier than actually doing something about people's complaints.

I'll see what I can do.

Problem is, it's in a part of the building with a lot of expensive equipment so plenty of CCTV about. Also, as I said in the OP, they've moved it closer to their office and keep the doors open all the time presumably to stop this happening. Would seem that's a lot easier than actually doing something about people's complaints.

Don't do anything that would jeopardize your future.

I'll see what I can do.

No you won't ! !

You can use the appropriate channels and that it. No vandalism , tempting though it may be.

I'll see what I can do.

No need for you to do anything at work, just let us know daily on this thread whether it has been removed.

I'll see what I can do.

Not worth getting yourself into trouble. Can I ask who 'they' are ? (their office)

This wouldn't be the university where I read that there was a ridiculously high proportion of tarriers in the numbers doing media studies?

I've yet to come across a Bear at this place. I can't say for Media studies as I'm not about there but I've had Law lecturers whinging about Catholics being discrimated against, Economics lecturers going on about how the rUK is using Scotland etc. There's even a tricolour flying from one of the windows as you go in the front entrance.

Not the finest of educational establishments.

I'd assume it's the heads of the Media department.

Cheers, can you keep us up to date over the next few days, if this remains up on the wall then I for one will be complaining to them.

It cannot be allowed to stay up, I am surprised that any university would allow such a thing, it is after all a lie.

Cheers, can you keep us up to date over the next few days, if this remains up on the wall then I for one will be complaining to them.

It cannot be allowed to stay up, I am surprised that any university would allow such a thing, it is after all a lie.

Its full if rancid fuckpig beggars mate .Part of GCC nepotism overdrive

Also provocative and divisive, which I feel the University could in no way condone if it wishes to treat all employees and students equally and fairly. ..........equal opportunity in a positive environment is a basic of any University or College's remit.

However I would allow the Principal Of The University the right of reply, and would be interested if she could justify it.

I personally would feel very uncomfortable with that sort of bias on show in a public funded building, and especially in an educational environment where students from many different backgrounds are taught.

Noticed this on the wall inside the Media Department of Glasgow Caledonian University today. 21m6ws1.jpg

Before anyone asks, I tried to remove it but it's sealed to the wall tight, to get rid of it would require a professional job. I've been told the poster wasn't always there but when the relevant department head received so many complaints they moved it to outside their offices and now keep the door open all the time. It's in a corridor with a selection of other newspaper headlines but funnily enough this one is larger than the rest.

Seems this is creeping through every facet of society now.

Thr Admissions office must be infested, as that's the only way that shower of planks would qualify to get in to Uni.

These rhats have taken a foothold in every institution in the land and will use every means at their disposal to perpetuate their agenda, particularly against us!

Went to this uni for 4 years. Seen the poster loads of times.

To be fair, I don't think it's ment to be provocative as it is ment to highlight the biggest story out of Scotland in 2012.

I may be also assuming that the journalist that wrote it graduated from GCU, hence the emphasis on the article.

I've yet to come across a Bear at this place. I can't say for Media studies as I'm not about there but I've had Law lecturers whinging about Catholics being discrimated against, Economics lecturers going on about how the rUK is using Scotland etc. There's even a tricolour flying from one of the windows as you go in the front entrance.

Sounds like yet another cesspit of sectarian bigotry.

Thr Admissions office must be infested, as that's the only way that shower of planks would qualify to get in to Uni.

These rhats have taken a foothold in every institution in the land and will use every means at their disposal to perpetuate their agenda, particularly against us!

In the land mate ? Not quite but I'm sure they are working on it after the "no " vote .No these cunts have concentrated on all the Big Cities where the power and money is ,but it will change course now

A mate's son went there and graduated a couple of years ago. Says the same thing. Absolutely infested. He is a bit of a rascal and didn't attend much, ducked and dived his way through it and boasts that he still graduated and learned fuck all. Doing well now though as his degree opened doors for him. Now there in lies the problem, as they will exploit it to fuck.

This Uni has one of the lowest academic standards in the UK and had many warnings as a consequence. Cash driven, bums on seats, massive overseas intake and the more passes the more grants. Got pulled up for not checking up on foreign students using it for visas and disappearing. Just took the money.