Fraser Airds Comments

BearJohn

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If people haven't seen it and commented on it that isn't my fault its there for them to see. If they have seen it then there of the same mindset as me. Love it or hate it, maybe if you don't like this witch hunt as you call it you should leave us small minded folk to it.

Just saying.

You started the thread with the bullshit interpretation that led people. They bear their own responsibility, but you began this poisonous charade.

Nah, I'll defend a Rangers player from anti-Rangers types like yourself rather than leave you to it any day.

this is what you get when the so-called manager can't hold his water. McDowell should never have disclosed what was said in the Boardroom - the potential benefit of bringing 5 new players in to revitalise the squad is now f**cked

we are such a shambles, it is completely shameful

Standards obviously have sunk low, I mean he can't even beat 1st man with a corner. He's all huff and no stuff, there can't be any complaints from anyone that gets dropped as they are all playing gash and have been now for about a year. Not before time

You've not watched the video either, have you?! :lol:

Eager to Criticise Loyal.

Not happy, but it sounds about right.

Well your welcome to stay but il leave you to back wee Aird up but if your looking for an apology or me to retract my statement that ain't going to happen.

Anyway I'm away to bed. Enjoy the rest of your night.

Well your welcome to stay but il leave you to back wee Aird up but if your looking for an apology or me to retract my statement that ain't going to happen.

Anyway I'm away to bed. Enjoy the rest of your night.

Poor. BearJohn the hatchetman. You're supposed to do that kind of thing to sellic players, you know, not ours.

"It puts me in a bit of a position" he says.

"You know you've played well enough to play the next week maybe you won't I guess you just have to go out and score hat-trick every game to keep yourself in the team."

Sorry wee man but you should be thinking more about the team than yourself.

Maybe thats the problem with our current squad maybe in it for themselves instead of helping there brothers in the team.

Another thing whose played well enough this season to be in that team?

Sorry can't edit it so I ask all fellow fans who haven't watched the video to watch it incase they don't agree with it. Make your own judgement and don't follow my judgement. So make your own mind up.

Cause inigo is about to burst a gasket.

i love the fact we have folk greeting about these newcastle rejects getting game time over the youth players waiting for a chance, we'' guess what they where never getting the chance in the first place, all they're doing is just taken up space doing nothing so maybe it would be best all round if they seek employment elsewhere

Sorry can't edit it so I ask all fellow fans who haven't watched the video to watch it incase they don't agree to it. Make your own judgement and don't follow my judgement. So make your own mind up.

Cause inigo is about to burst a gasket.

Damn fucking right I am. The sad thing is you wouldn't bust one to defend one of our own against made-up criticism, and wouldn't retract something when you know you're wrong (putting your own pride above the club). (tu)

Pathetic excuse for a Bear.

"It puts me in a bit of a position" he says.

"You know you've played well enough to play the next week maybe you won't I guess you just have to go out and score hat-trick every game to keep yourself in the team."

Sorry wee man but you should be thinking more about the team than yourself.

Maybe thats the problem with our current squad maybe in it for themselves instead of helping there brothers in the team.

Another thing whose played well enough this season to be in that team?

You've taken that completely out of context to what was actually said though...

Lol maybe he has, maybe I have seen an error in my judgement. Maybe i needed a rational head when I was being irrational. Maybe I would like the post deleted now. There all maybes but.

Well! I don't think you're beyond hope! You've taken a big step, squire. Keep going along the righteous path!!