It's An Absolute Disgrace We Are 19 Points Behind Hearts

GOAT

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hertz just won again.

Cant imagine we're too far from mathematically being unable to win league.

Just atrocious given only halfway through February.

Agreed. It is absolutely disgusting.

A horror story fashioned by McCoist with a likely ending of at least two seasons in the Championship.

Yeah, I said previously it would take a good two to three years to get rid of McCoist's culture around Ibrox/Auchenhowie. Even if a new manager comes in tomorrow, the very little money we have limits him from the word go, he'll have a massive wage bill full of under performing players, it won't be as simple as letting them all go, he'll need time to come up with a decent enough squad, time again to shape them and train them and time again for the squad to become efficient in those methods.

It can be done, with the right man in charge and the right attitude from our players, we really should be going cap in hand to Templeton, Clark, Mckay, Gallagher etc and appologise for the way they've been overlooked. Build a team around these players and get back on track to being a fully functioning club again.

McCoist should be brought to task regarding some of his signings and training methods, completely ignored the signs and continued to build a ageing squad with zero foresight. The fans wanted this opportinity to build something great and he's left us in the lurch with nothing to show for it.

Lets face it, Mike Ashley is going nowhere so even if king gets in on the 4th March he'll still have to deal with Ashley so i imagine loan players from Newcastle to be the way forward, i can actually see at least 10 players coming up the road to bolster the team until King gets share issues up and running and fans money in. No way will he pay to replace all the out of contract players we have in the Summer and for all we know, some might actually get a new contract.

Too many in our support were naive and blinded by McCoist the legend to see what an utter mess he was making of things.

And i will say it...TOLD YOU SO.

Plenty could see he was out his depth very early on. We could see his mistakes. His inability to change games. His stubborn refusal to play our most promising youth players. His man management skills were a joke as was his constant "hard game" shite for every opponent.

The only glimmer of hope we have is getting the 5 Newcastle lads fit asap. And play them with our best players not the usual players.

And pay off McDowall and get someone new in (even temporarily) to boot arses and then raise moral and self belief.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's taking home big money. He was signed as an esthablished player in a side expected to challenge for the title and he TUPE'd over.

I know him and Jig are on upwards of 10k a week, the only two over 10k but the likes of Black, Temps and Law probably won't be far off.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=273232&hl=

And I was called all the names under the sun. Seen this coming a mile off, McCoist has burned us

Was this before or after Hearts rode us at Ibrox?

I thought before that game we'd go up as champions.

After it I knew Hearts would be strong...I never thought it would be this bad though

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=273232&hl=

And I was called all the names under the sun. Seen this coming a mile off, McCoist has burned us

Some folk look pretty foolish reading those posts now.

Am sure they have all held their hands up for mocking you at the time......

Is it not the case of Wallace being pulled down to the level of crap the whole team have produced ? He was never going to be a top defender but was ok going forward, its now hard for him to charge forward and expect the midfield or defenders to cover for him as they toil doing their own job.

Some folk look pretty foolish reading those posts now.

Am sure they have all held their hands up for mocking you at the time......

Not to pick on oor Gogzy but I remember he guaranteed wed beat them in the season opener :lol:

He wasnt alone either and I doubt any of us saw this coming. Just reinforces how far we have fallen both in expectation and on the park since.

Not to pick on oor Gogzy but I remember he guaranteed wed beat them in the season opener :lol:

He wasnt alone either and I doubt any of us saw this coming. Just reinforces how far we have fallen both in expectation and on the park since.

I was on holiday at the time so missed gogzys banker bet.

Like Gaz I got it in the neck too tho. Called a jambo plenty time for praising how they'd gone about their business on and off the park compared to us.

Still, the 10 points ahead we'd be by xmas put me in my place.

I knew we were shit but I thought we would be the least shit of the three of us and that would be enough to see us promoted pretty comfortably.

Neilson & Levein deserve great credit for how quickly they rebuilt Hearts and how they went about it Stubbs has done a good job at Hibs too considering how quickly they were freefalling but I think we've been massively let down by our managers and a number if senior players who haven't stood up to be counted and that's played as big a part in our failings as anything else.

Remember what our thoughts were on our strikers at the start of the Season and they've scored 13 goals between them :lol::anguish:

Gallagher is our top goal scoring striker and he hasn't played for us once!

"Boyd will score over 30 easily"

:lol:

Aye nae bother