Who Believes King Has Over 50% Support?

macranger

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he doesn't have the 51% the implosion in here will be monumental.

Surely you'd be more concerned what it means for the club, than the reactions on here?

Some people seem to be hoping it goes the way they want purely so they can point score on the internet.

Surely you'd be more concerned what it means for the club, than the reactions on here?

Some people seem to be hoping it goes the way they want purely so they can point score on the internet.

Al I care about our club and its future but everything lately has been about point scoring,not that you would partake in that. :lol:

I really don't know how it will turn out at the egm,all i hope is that whoever wins takes us forward into a bright future.

I voted against him as he is the main cause for the divisions with in the support and he is well dodgy. The stock exchange may well have something to say if he makes himself a director (and it won’t be good).

The SASE don't seem to have a problem with him so why would the LSE?

Al I care about our club and its future but everything lately has been about point scoring,not that you would partake in that. :lol:

I really don't know how it will turn out at the egm,all i hope is that whoever wins takes us forward into a bright future.

I agree. Even if it means voting for someone who isn't the best option, but the only option available better than the incumbents.

I pray he does have over 50%. The contempt Ashley and his puppets has shown towards our support is unbelievable and is only going to get worse.

I'd say the reverse - exactly what is dk's plans, that is apart from sharing the league titles with celtic - how is dk going to finance RFC.

I'd say the reverse - exactly what is dk's plans, that is apart from sharing the league titles with celtic - how is dk going to finance RFC.

You think Ashley " finances" Newcastle?

I doubt he spends any of his own money while doing just enough to keep them in mid table mediocrity therefore ensuring his brand is displayed in the cash cow that is the EPL

How is DK going to take us forward. He doesn't want to spend his cash so what assurances has he given that he can get the finance to do so.

Wheter he has 51% or not is anyones guess. But i wouldn't be voting in someone that has had to smear rivals and call for boycots and get fans into a frenzy about every little thing to get people onside. Those very people who he shows contempt to by his utterings of ' i dont care what anyone says, i'll do what's best for DK'.

He's using fans and their love for the club to get what he wants.

I personally do not want him anywhere near the club. I'm not sure MA is the right man but he's a billionaire, proven business man that will not see us go under that's for sure.

DK in charge will see us revert right back to the jobs for the boys culture, that is the last thing we need, imo.

How is DK going to take us forward. He doesn't want to spend his cash so what assurances has he given that he can get the finance to do so.

Wheter he has 51% or not is anyones guess. But i wouldn't be voting in someone that has had to smear rivals and call for boycots and get fans into a frenzy about every little thing to get people onside. Those very people who he shows contempt to by his utterings of ' i dont care what anyone says, i'll do what's best for DK'.

I personally do not want him anywhere near the club. I'm not sure MA is the right man but he's a billionaire, proven business man that will not see us go under that's for sure.

DK in charge will see us revert right back to the jobs for the boys culture, that is the last thing we need, imo.

Now that is what you call a great post

If you're not going to vote folk who smear rivals and don't tell you their plans, then you'll not be voting at all!

i am no boycotter,ive been watching rangers more years than i care too

remember,and the last three years is the worst bunch off hasbeens that

ive seen football rubbish manager rubbish board rubbish get rid off that

lot and i will be back like a shot me and my two sons. :anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish:

You are correct, he will not allow us to go down, and he is a bollionaire. A billionaire that CANNOT put money into our club until he owns us (or at least 51%) until he sells NUFC, which will be 2016 at the earliest! He will not sell until they pay him back the £129m they owe him, which at the earliest would be 2016.