Who Believes King Has Over 50% Support?

macranger

The implosion everywhere will be catastrophic with thousands upon thousands refusing to come back.......think on the consequences of that.

It's in the bag.

King knows it. The rats know it. The dugs in the street know it.

This is only the first step in restoring the club to health. There is a way to go but we're finally heading in the right direction after 4 years of torment.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not count the old chicks before they hatch.

MA is not feckin' minted for nothing. He might have enough up his sleeve to bugger us over a hundred times. And let's not forget those in charge of Scottish football. The idiots with the banned songs have given them every opportunity to put the boot in.

We shall see in good time.

Team are still pish!

Let's not count the old chicks before they hatch.

MA is not feckin' minted for nothing. He might have enough up his sleeve to bugger us over a hundred times. And let's not forget those in charge of Scottish football. The idiots with the banned songs have given them every opportunity to put the boot in.

We shall see in good time.

Team are still pish!

I would of expected MA to have something up his sleeve, but if the figures are right and DK has over 50%, the there is very little he can do,unless offer over the top for shares off if people that are backing DK.

I would of expected MA to have something up his sleeve, but if the figures are right and DK has over 50%, the there is very little he can do,unless offer over the top for shares off if people that are backing DK.

Except he can't do that currently.

As it stands he has control over RR, he can buy RR completely if he wants. He has sponsorship deals.

He's got everything he wanted, those saying he won't take this laying down... take what? A large slice of our revenue without the costs. :dry:

MA was never interested in owning Rangers FC, he saw a business opportunity to make money and he used us. All we can hope is the one sided contracts aren't too long and we can negotiate more favourable terms next time.

WILL you give it a rest ffs.You have to be 15 or something.24/7 you are on here talking pish' the same as you done with Ally. Try and not post for a day with your pish . You will feel so much better.

That post was responding to another posters specific question.

Next. We need to be fighting for the Premier League spot from the get go and we're a quality player or two and a manager short of that right now.

Cheers mate, I thought you had maybe found a way around the transfer window. :D

With all the players contracts running out we will need many players in the summer that is for sure, let's hope we are in the top division when we get them. (tu)

Looking more and more like it.

I do not like King, or Murray, and would prefer they were never in our boardroom again, however, as I have done from the start, I will back the people in power, and the results of shareholder votes, and hope they manage to do a good job.

If they bring us back success, and have us back in Europe, my personal feelings on them will change :)

Every single Rangers fan should be hoping and praying they can do better than previous boards, and do it without returning to previous ways of completely overspending on everything at the club ( which has been done for decades now). I urge everyone to back the result of the vote, whichever way it goes, that's the only way we come through this with a club to support.

Yep, Gogzy is spot on!!!

King and Murray were on the board before and did very little to stop things going wrong. And when they had a chance to sort the mess they stood back and let liquidation happen.

Add in King's disgraceful behaviour in SA and you have a guy who is hardly fit and proper to restore rangers and their reputation.

I fear it might be out off the frying pan and into the fire...but when you're drowning you'd grab a life-buoy from anyone.

And that's enough metaphors......

Yep, Gogzy is spot on!!!

King and Murray were on the board before and did very little to stop things going wrong. And when they had a chance to sort the mess they stood back and let liquidation happen.

Add in King's disgraceful behaviour in SA and you have a guy who is hardly fit and proper to restore rangers and their reputation.

I fear it might be out off the frying pan and into the fire...but when you're drowning you'd grab a life-buoy from anyone.

And that's enough metaphors......

:shifty: