Players Lounge -Hospitality

GableEnder1873

Hi bears

Tonight my brother and i won two hospitality packages in the players Lounge at a local junior team auction tonight just asking if anyone has done it before if so is it worth it and what is all included thanks

Watch you don't get selected for the next match! :party:

Was there this season it was ok but nothing special They seemed to move the location about depending on the game. You got a cup of tea ,coffee sandwiches and programme . There were a few players in , room looked like it needed a redecoration but decent seats in the main stand

Hi bears

Tonight my brother and i won two hospitality packages in the players Lounge at a local junior team auction tonight just asking if anyone has done it before if so is it worth it and what is all included thanks

Bring your boots, can you play in goals?

Hi bears

It was alright - I went one game last year. Got soft drinks and programmes before game, then pies, sandwiches, tea and coffee etc at half time (though got to be in quick). Decent seats in the stand. Then free bar after the game - beer/wine anyway that I know of.

It's where all the players wives and kids sit and watch the game on the tv so you will get some of the players coming up after the game to collect them and any injured players seemed to be there too.

My highlight was that Nacho was in there so got to meet him and get my photo taken!

Been lucky enough to have been in the Club Europe and Ibrox Suites a few times and it was magic. Plied with a fabulous amount of drink which would definitely enhance watching us at the moment.

Seriously though I really enjoyed both but that was a few years ago right enough.