Rangerssupportersloyal ? Vs Rangers First

Ma2

RFFF to add another to the less than transparent groups, they could transfer the lot ( 500k plus) = 1.5 million shares,to RF with no dissenting voices.

No they couldn't, this has been suggested before and I remember reading that it could be regarded as money laundering.

I don't know the ins & outs but there are specific things the money can be used for

A true leader is needed

Someone who can unite the fans with credibility BUT who ???

Walter/Ally ?? I wonde about those two

Big Butch in my view---wouldn't sell his soul and that would motivate me

However I would still like to know where my money is/went/gone

IMO the one man that could have easily united every one of us sadly passed away last year, I don't think there's many on here or anywhere that would not have listened to Sandy and if, at the time, he was one of the many ex players to sign up I think we'd be in a position right now where RF would own at least 10% of shares... That being said I think RF are doing a fantastic job and hope they continue to add to their numbers.

I'd say go with Rangers First. I wasn't sure at first but signed up after reading into it. To be completely honest they are the only group in this whole mess that I actually trust. King, Ashley, SoS, UoF, RST...etc.

If a time ever came that I didn't agree with what RF was doing then I just cancel my payments. I wasn't really a huge believer in fan ownership but now I do think it might a good option for us. There is still a long way to go as our support is still divided (doesn't help we have more than 1 fan ownership group) but I'm up for giving it a go.

Unfortunately I think their are too many egos involved for the fans groups to come together . Sandy Jardine might have been the one person who everyone would have backed

Very true. Sandy was a Rangers icon and trusted 100%. Sorely missed. Jardine put Rangers before himself on and off the park.

I wish we had a man of such stature now.

He set standards for others to follow. It's up to us to rise to rise to the challenge.

Very true. Sandy was a Rangers icon and trusted 100%. Sorely missed. Jardine put Rangers before himself on and off the park.

I wish we had a man of such stature now.

He set standards for others to follow. It's up to us to rise to rise to the challenge.

Dont want to darken anyone's name but Mr Jardine wasn't admired by all fans when he wasn't a player. Quite a few guys in supporters clubs in Glasgow didn't like his attitude