We Are Getting Reported For Sectarian Songs

minstral

If you're not a hardcore bigot then you're a tarrier according to some on here.

It makes you wonder whether the people so intent on singing songs that will have the club punished are indeed tarriers themselves. :pipe:

As been stated if the club can show signs they have tried to.prevent it then the club won't get fined and if they do, just use the semifinal as a case of why we shouldn't be done. Also didn't Raith rovers sell the tickets direct to the fans, rather than the club, so technically Raith rovers should be done. This being offended about a word is rather crap and shows that we don't live in an era of free speach, prove that any fan that sings a song with fenian is using it to cause an offence rather than banter.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you so intent on singing songs that you know is showing the club in a bad light and will likely be punished for? Is it more important for you to hate others more than loving the club?

Is it not strange that generations of our fans sang our songs, but now it is all the do gooders who try to tell us what to sing. Our country is flucked because of all the offended loyal gang.

Is it not strange that generations of our fans sang our songs, but now it is all the do gooders who try to tell us what to sing. Our country is flucked because of all the offended loyal gang.

That's the way the whole world is now, offensive behaviour isn't tolerated any more due to the exposure it gets on social media. If we as fans don't move with the times we'll be left behind.

BilliamofOrange

Keep calm and call the Samaritans ... Really ?

Rangers fans singing racist songs, people not wanting to take their weans to Rangers matches...

Heard all this shite before from mhank fans . wakey wakey admin :lol:

So anybody who isn't a bigot can't be a rangers fan, is that really what you're saying?

Naw I'm saying anybody who comes on the internet to spread blatant lies about Rangers fans singing racist songs is a wee bit suspect, and probably a mhanks fan undercover.

It was reported on Friday and Saturday that racist chants were directed at collymore, I was working so didn't see or hear it first hand but excuse me if I dont automatically take the word of some posters on here denying that it had happened.

It was reported on Friday and Saturday that racist chants were directed at collymore, I was working so didn't see or hear it first hand but excuse me if I dont automatically take the word of some posters on here denying that it had happened.

Fuck sake Declan at least try and hide it!

Reported where exactly? Only place I saw it was on Collymore's twitter feed. You should be banned for trying to give it legs ya prick.