Ally

Murtaugh

I want to make an important point and I know it won't be popular amongst some on here, but we were a much better side under Ally, and it makes no sense to have him on 850k a year on the sidelines, he built this squad, he should take the responsibility of getting us promoted instead of sneaking out the back door

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is McCoists team, and it's the fucking worst team i think i've ever watched. 800k over 4 years we paid him for this? He should be on rogue traders with the gypsies that build you half an extension wall for 50k then do a runner.

I want to make an important point and I know it won't be popular amongst some on here, but we were a much better side under Ally, and it makes no sense to have him on 850k a year on the sidelines, he built this squad, he should take the responsibility of getting us promoted instead of sneaking out the back door

tumblr_lm0xm13duD1qf48rb.gif

Already McCall is having an impact that McCoist and KM didn't have?

Mccoist got away with murder being able to walk away from this mess, he had the old board by the balls, that's why they caved in and let him go on gardening leave...why do u think they didn't let go straight away...Ally manipulates better than anyone, still has a lot of power over this current board, don't kid yourselves and think he is out the picture