Ally

Murtaugh

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ban me if you want, am just honest and truthful on here, I've had my season ticket for 23 years, first old firm match was 96 Ibrox 2-0 Gazza and Gough, I was there Florence 08, don't care if you ban me, every point I made was valid

Ban me if you want, am just honest and truthful on here, I've had my season ticket for 23 years, first old firm match was 96 Ibrox 2-0 Gazza and Gough, I was there Florence 08, don't care if you ban me, every point I made was valid

Long you been in bf1 then?? For two year I was bf1 row b seat 6

you mean Gough and Gazza surely?

I want to make an important point and I know it won't be popular amongst some on here, but we were a much better side under Ally, and it makes no sense to have him on 850k a year on the sidelines, he built this squad, he should take the responsibility of getting us promoted instead of sneaking out the back door

Away you go, the robbing cunt should never have been given the job in the first place.

Ally caused this, let's never forget this and how he has made millions out our misery.

And as for banning you? I would put you in a straight jacket as you are clearly a couple of beers short a six pack with that statement

Am taking a break from this site, might not be back, full of roasters

Cause you've gave a seat that happens to be four away from my old ST?? Come on big Å·in who sat in next tae yae? Surely you know it's the second seat in the row so folk would need to pass by you at every game

Cause you've gave a seat that happens to be four away from my old ST?? Come on big Å·in who sat in next tae yae? Surely you know it's the second seat in the row so folk would need to pass by you at every game

come say hello during the week

come say hello during the week

I know who sits there ya roaster :lol:. Ricksen da best on here also knows who sits there, kinda schoolboy error if you're going to kid on you sit on a seat don't make it in the UBS section :lol:

I know who sits there ya roaster :lol:. Ricksen da best on here also knows who sits there, kinda schoolboy error if you're going to kid on you sit on a seat don't make it in the UBS section :lol:

you know me, we've spoke twice before inside Ibrox this season