'shape, Attitude And A Real Desire To Press The Ball'

Only one failure today. Nicky Law. He is hiding. Brushed off ball too easy and doesn't tackle. McC needs to have a word in his ear.

agreed what's he up to running at players then stopping 10/15yds short of them he has also made a point of avoiding contact with opposition players and yet managed to get hurt by a team mate.!!

Only one failure today. Nicky Law. He is hiding. Brushed off ball too easy and doesn't tackle. McC needs to have a word in his ear.

Thought he had a good first half apart from his crossing of the ball, second half he went back to his usual standard of invisibility.

According to some, we played poorly today, we only won because Hibs were keech. We broke up the play, played anti-football, got lucky, played the Masonic/Orange Referee card, dived, cheated and otherwise did nothing to deserve a victory. Just check out the usual forums for confirmation.

Excellent, that must mean we played really well and hardly looked like losing the game. The Beast from the East and the tiny timmies won't like it but who gives a flying f*ck about them :)

I'm really a fan of the pressing game. There was a few times where the opposition were pressed into making mistakes, and if you give them less time on the ball then, inevitably, they are not going to be able to do as much with it. I saw team spirit yesterday as well, and that has not always been the case this season either.

Wallace and McGregor will have sore legs this morning :lol:

The shift that pair put in up and down the flanks yesterday was incredible. Energy we haven't seen from our players in years.

Agreed, and Miller as well Alan. There was a move they made in attack where Kenny tracked back into a defensive space that allowed the defence to mark players. There was a real desire yesterday that run through the side.

Wallace and McGregor will have sore legs this morning :lol:

The shift that pair put in up and down the flanks yesterday was incredible. Energy we haven't seen from our players in years.

McGregor is some athlete considering 2 serious injuries to both knees. Can only imagine what he was like before.

I'm really a fan of the pressing game. There was a few times where the opposition were pressed into making mistakes, and if you give them less time on the ball then, inevitably, they are not going to be able to do as much with it. I saw team spirit yesterday as well, and that has not always been the case this season either.

This is what we should have been doing since we went into the bottom division.You basically bring it down to a level of who has the best players.Poor players can look like superstars when they aren`t under pressure.Most teams have looked better against us this season because they have pressed us and we have sat off them.

This is what we should have been doing since we went into the bottom division.You basically bring it down to a level of who has the best players.Poor players can look like superstars when they aren`t under pressure.Most teams have looked better against us this season because they have pressed us and we have sat off them.

Well said.

Which has been worsened by the fitness we are clearly lacking.

Well said.

Which has been worsened by the fitness we are clearly lacking.

We have never looked fitter than the opposition since we played in the bottom division. We looked stronger in the last 20 mins there in a lot of games.( not all )

Ever since we have looked totally unfit. This isn`t by chance though. Hearts and hibs have both been working far harder than us in preseason. They both had their teams hammering training. I have no doubt that if we had and had someone at the helm with half a brain we would have won this league. I still think we have better players.( I know that might sound daft ) Hearts and hibs both pressed us and that was the difference in games.I actually don`t think Hearts have ever looked a far better footballing team against us.They just work harder. They also work harder in all their other games which counts just as much.