Olivier Giroud.

What does Costa do better?

Technically he's better, he is in a team that's winning things and for 2 seasons running he's been the top striker in both sides.

He's spent a whole year playing with a fucked hamstring that's still not sorted and is still joint top goalscorer.

He's clearly better than Giroud.

I can't take cunts seriously, least that muir guy is a known arsenal troll.

Technically he's better, he is in a team that's winning things and for 2 seasons running he's been the top striker in both sides.

He's spent a whole year playing with a fucked hamstring that's still not sorted and is still joint top goalscorer.

He's clearly better than Giroud.

I can't take cunts seriously, least that muir guy is a known arsenal troll.

So he's in a team that's winning things yet isn't as prolific and has fewer assists?

I'm not even a huge fan of Giroud but I do feel Costa has been a bit over rated and there isn't much between them at all. Far preferred him at Atletico but his involvement outwith goals has been limited tbh

And talking about players not doing it I'm big games (accusation levelled at Giroud), Costa didn't even score in the CL.

Giroud is a player who's been underrated for a while but it's probably because of his own steady improvement. He was decent when he first arrived, but this season he's really kicked on. I can't help but think that the balance that Arsenal have found within the team and the squad as a whole has really helped him kick on this season.

I think one thing that counts against him is his lack of pace, he can appear to be quite cumbersome, but he makes up with that lack of pace with his engine IMO, he never stops working to press from the front.

I think he had the most sprints in the game today? This brings it back to the balance of the team I was talking about, maybe in previous seasons Giroud was putting that effort in more than others in the Arsenal front line, leaving him less clinical when the bigger moments in the games came. Now he has Sanchez, Welbeck, Ozil, Ramsey all very capable of pressing from the front, all sharing the burden of pressing from the front and, of course, the other qualities they bring to the side too.

So he's in a team that's winning things yet isn't as prolific and has fewer assists?

I'm not even a huge fan of Giroud but I do feel Costa has been a bit over rated and there isn't much between them at all. Far preferred him at Atletico but his involvement outwith goals has been limited tbh

And talking about players not doing it I'm big games (accusation levelled at Giroud), Costa didn't even score in the CL.

Chelsea had the easiest group in the tournament as well.