Jig Yet Again.

Clunge

To be fair Charlie Adam didn't help himself. Once he went down to Blackpool he lost some weight and got himself fit.

Funny but I thought the coaches and manager would have actually monitored peoples weight.

I actually think its a myth to cover up the bad decisions taken with him and letting him go for buttons.

The more people think about Adam the fatter he becomes but the photo`s don`t lie. He was def fit enough

when he was with us and for whatever reason we didn`t back him.

205fvie.jpg

2im2o91.jpg

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny but I thought the coaches and manager would have actually monitored peoples weight.

I actually think its a myth to cover up the bad decisions taken with him and letting him go for buttons.

The more people think about Adam the fatter he becomes but the photo`s don`t lie. He was def fit enough

when he was with us and for whatever reason we didn`t back him.

205fvie.jpg

2im2o91.jpg

No mate he was very slow when he played for us. Not all the time there where periods when he looked sharp but for the majority of the time he was extremely sluggish. Compared to what we had then, he would have run rings round our current players in his so called fat days.

I agree, mate..

The problem is, the 'football community' in scottish football are all connected..

This is why i dont want McCall/Mcinnes as manager..

An 'outsider' is what is requirec..

You will get hit with Paul Le Guen retorts for that comment!

I know what you mean, I don't get it, he's came in and brought young lads into the team yet kept Jig, no wonder the 'must play contract' rumours are growing arms and legs.

I guess if/when he's looking for a new job the image of McCulloch elbowing cunts and being shoved off the ball effortlessly will haunt him.

Yes I was at the game and I didn't boo as I've said till I'm blue in the face. There was a guy standing up and ranting about people doing it, although that same guy then left on about 72 minutes which doesn't particularly help the team either does it?

I don't think disagreeing with booing means I'm particularly justifying it, I just don't want people to be given the death penalty for it like some seem to.

Nobody's giving them the death penalty. They're being called twits and accused of behaving twatishly.

You may not have been justifying it in so many words, but you implied that being annoyed by it is somehow wrong and misrepresented the applause.

Seeing as you mentioned it, I hate people fucking off too.

I agree with anyone giving him pelters for the incident where he made a total mess of it for the second goal but it should be for that incident. I didn`t like the booing at every touch after. A lot of the boo`s seemed to come from the UB`s in the BF.

Exactly, the wouldnt NEED a clause to play......is it aye? tell me why nobody can drop jig then when everyone else who isnt performing gets dropped by mccall?

Are you actually being serious. You think jig sat down when he was 33yrs old and signed a contract that stated that if he was fit he was to play.... Read that out loud and see just how ridiculous it is.

I agree with anyone giving him pelters for the incident where he made a total mess of it for the second goal but it should be for that incident. I didn`t like the booing at every touch after. A lot of the boo`s seemed to come from the UB`s in the BF.

I thought it was from the various parts of the stadium the first time, then mostly the Broomy after that.

No mate he was very slow when he played for us. Not all the time there where periods when he looked sharp but for the majority of the time he was extremely sluggish. Compared to what we had then, he would have run rings round our current players in his so called fat days.

I never have thought he had any pace anyway. He looked slow because he was played wide left against faster players. CM every day of the week.

If the coaches / manager thought he was unfit surely its their jobs to sort it out ? Your right though as he would run rings round our players even now.

I`d love to see a player with ability in our midfield just now. Someone with a bit of dig and who is also a goal threat.

Nobody's giving them the death penalty. They're being called twits and accused of behaving twatishly.

You may not have been justifying it in so many words, but you implied that being annoyed by it is somehow wrong and misrepresented the applause.

My wee boy even mentioned that, asked if we could please stay till the end :lol:

When Falkirk got their second there were seats slammed around me and they fucked off. When we equalized he said...

"The people who went away early will be really angry they missed the goals, Daddy! They will think Rangers got beat"

Fucking tough shit.

My wee boy even mentioned that, asked if we could please stay till the end :lol:

When Falkirk got their second there were seats slammed around me and they fucked off. When we equalized he said...

"The people who went away early will be really angry they missed the goals, Daddy! They will think Rangers got beat"

Fucking tough shit.

Surrender monkeys!

Are you actually being serious. You think jig sat down when he was 33yrs old and signed a contract that stated that if he was fit he was to play.... Read that out loud and see just how ridiculous it is.

I think people think it has something to do with his wage cut. as in he`d take a wage cut as long as he played when fit.

did I say that? I said the ones who tuped across would have seeken certain assurances, i am not the first to state I believe mcculloch has this clause....and nobody has proof it doesnt or what other reasoanable explanation why he has played every game since 3rd division, regardless of form, read THAT and think how ridiculous that is...a average player who for some reason cant be dropped

Think about this logically,

an international footballer, tuped across, they would have wanted guarantee's , security over what would happen regards to who was coming in to play for us in the coming years, Alexander, Wallace, McCulloch, I believe, all had clauses that said they would be guaranteed a place in the team when fit...

why else would mccoist consider using Jig in midfield last pre season?...

As I said there is literally no explanation other than he (and wallace) have these clauses... footballers are selfish. And to say it doesnt and cant exist is negligent.

Think logically and then decide he must have a 'play if fit' contract :lol: :lol: that's the same level

Of logic that decided the earth was flat in days of yore!

You can be annoyed if you want but it happened and like I mentioned supporters that never miss a game could well have been part of the booing, partaking in moral outrage over it for days on end will be pointless and I'm a bit disappointed McCall decided to go down that route. I wasn't misrepresenting the applause, I know fine well why it was done but I fear it could be counter productive, for example it could well make McCall think there won't be many objections to him keeping McCulloch in the team.

Basically I think we should move on and I highly doubt it'll be keeping Lee up at night

You can be annoyed if you want but it happened and like I mentioned supporters that never miss a game could well have been part of the booing, partaking in moral outrage over it for days on end will be pointless and I'm a bit disappointed McCall decided to go down that route. I wasn't misrepresenting the applause, I know fine well why it was done but I fear it could be counter productive, for example it could well make McCall think there won't be many objections to him keeping McCulloch in the team.

Basically I think we should move on and I highly doubt it'll be keeping Lee up at night

Keeping him up? doubt it even disrupted his karaoke session

The guy is past it and has been for a while.Never a CB and certainly not a Rangers captain.His display yesterday wasn't a one off its every other game with this guy but every game there he is.Whether he has it written into his contract about playing if fit I don't know and there are only a few people who will know the truth but no matter how bad he plays he is on the team sheet.McCall did say that after he was out of the team due to yet another fuck up against Hearts that he would have to fight to get back in so we go out beat Raith Rovers don't concede a goal without him and hey presto hes back against Livingston.So much for fighting to get his place back it does make you wonder.

I made it clear like many others did at the time of the boos - if you want to boo players wearing a Rangers top then fuck off elsewhere cause your simply not welcome at Ibrox.

That's as plainly as it can be put. That was the worst thing I've heard from our own support in 20 years of going to Ibrox.

Still raging about it today. Those that boo'd should honestly hang their heads in fucking shame.

I am almost certain he has a clause his contract that states he must play if fit. Mohsni takes more pelters but Jig is just as bad, if not worse!

I've played football at a good level and one thing I honestly believe is that he's not got that clause in his contract. No way.