Jig Yet Again.

Clunge

McCulloch lacks ability, but he certainly does not lack effort. Sickening to see fans single out one player for boo's. Lionel Leitzi was the last time I recall a Rangers player boo'd by some of our own fans.

Charlie Adam for me. Now he got it rough on a consistant basis.

Mculloch was sent off against Hearts for a stupid elbow. Thats should have been his last game.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're obviously watching different games to me then.

are you saying you are seeing effort from McCulloch all the time ?

He is slow and lazy pushing up when trying to play guys off side and when he does go up it takes him an age to get back.

Who do you think works harder McCulloch or McGregor ? ones the captain and the other is the one who gets played out of position all the time to accommodate Jig.And how many times did he check for blood on his head today ? He`s an embarrassment as a centre half.Never has or will be Rangers class to be our captain.

He`s done and I`ll be glad to get rid off his £14k/ week wage.

despite defending him as a player you can't simply ignore the individual errors he's making.just for the record nicky law is our whipping boy.

Nah jig is the whipping boy - and while debating his merits ( or not) being disrespectful, especially this shite about him playing cause it's written in his contract is just stupidity

Charlie Adam for me. Now he got it rough on a consistant basis.

Mculloch was sent off against Hearts for a stupid elbow. Thats should have been his last game.

And Charlie Adam was getting played out of position as well.

As in a full chorus of boo's? Adam got pelters, but nothing like Jig endured today.

McCulloch was stupid against Hearts, I agree he shouldn't play. But this isn't about whether he should play or not, this is about a Rangers player being singled out for abuse.

No true with Adam it was more the hurling of abuse he got.

I've never heard anything like it was today. Mculloch has not been good this season but i get the sense that he was bearing the brunt of the fans frustration towards the season.

Separate effort and ability and come back to me once you can manage that.

maybe you should try and manage that first.

He was making little to no effort in getting back quickly. Nothing to do with ability, just sloppy and lazy for me.

With respect mate I think you're being a bit of a drama queen here, it's not as if people have tried to trash McCulloch's car or threaten his family. As I keep on saying I agree totally with the principle that Rangers players shouldn't be booed like that, but it happened, it doesn't usually happen so some people reacted that way in the heat of the moment, for all you know some of those booing never miss a match so it doesn't automatically make them lesser supporters.

I'll admit that with my feelings towards McCulloch I wasn't happy with him being cheered under any circumstance.

A drama queen? Aye, if you like. If I think it's for the good of the club then you can expect me to be quite vociferous about it. Anyone doing anything that could be bad for the club makes them lesser supporters. Booing like that is shite, plain and simple. I don't know if you were at the game, but you may have noticed that quite a few people felt just as strongly about it. From shouting at folk doing it, to clapping someone they knew was rubbish.

The club is about a togetherness towards a common success. Bullying a player whilst he's in the middle of a game is quite the opposite from that. If you were at the game (I assume you were) you might have seen it was affecting him too. The guy had a few moments when he looked pretty fucking lonely out there. And it's no coincidence that he ran straight up the tunnel instead of doing his usual applause of the crowd. To think that because a guy's playing badly or because he's a professional that it won't make him worse is garbage. He's human. It could have contributed towards more mistakes. And that's apart from it just being plain cuntish, and causing division amongst supporters.

I'm feeling like I'm going round in circles now, because I've already addressed most of the things you use to justify people doing this.

As a supporter you should support your team. What you definitely shouldn't do is try to demonise and single out players in the middle of a game for ridicule and abuse. In the middle of a game we needed to win, ffs. Booing as individual like that is quite clearly a step too far and should be indefensible. What goes through some people's heads is beyond me.

McCulloch is the least inspiring, least talented, least charismatic, least easy to like captain we've ever had.

He is a vain, arrogant twat, who surely knows his career has been over for 4 years with us, but continued as some kind of self appointed hero

Despite not been able to perform to a standard befiting a Rangers captain.....

Honestly, hand on heart, If I was him and I do not know his financial outgoings but his income's great, money wouldn't matter, I'd hold my hands up and say look, I'll step back and take up my coaching role....(does this exist anymore)?

THAT is why I believe he has a clause that must play, nobody can explain why he plays elsewise.

Why is it so hard to believe? We have 5 other players who must play if fit (according to McDowall). I'm not saying I have any evidence that it's the case, or that I believe it myself, but you seem to be saying it's impossible.

Lightening strikes - that's a fact - it doesn't make it likely that I'll get hit - I have never ( until the newky 5) heard of play if fit! And I would say there is more chance of getting hit by lightening than jig having a 'must play' clause.

How do we know he does - oh wait - it's caused we have guessed it! Or made it up!

No until it's proven that it is in his contract we have to go under the assumption that it is not. Although i don't think it's completely impossible that such a clause exists.

There where some pretty shitty contracts handed out at that time.

Lightening strikes - that's a fact - it doesn't make it likely that I'll get hit - I have never ( until the newky 5) heard of play if fit! And I would say there is more chance of getting hit by lightening than jig having a 'must play' clause.

Think about this logically,

an international footballer, tuped across, they would have wanted guarantee's , security over what would happen regards to who was coming in to play for us in the coming years, Alexander, Wallace, McCulloch, I believe, all had clauses that said they would be guaranteed a place in the team when fit...

why else would mccoist consider using Jig in midfield last pre season?...

As I said there is literally no explanation other than he (and wallace) have these clauses... footballers are selfish. And to say it doesnt and cant exist is negligent.

an international footballer, tuped across, they would have wanted guarantee's , security over what would happen regards to who was coming in to play for us in the coming years, Alexander, Wallace, McCulloch, I believe, all had clauses that said they would be guaranteed a place in the team when fit...

As I said there is literally no explanation other than he (and wallace) have these clauses... footballers are selfish. And to say it doesnt and cant exist is negligent.

So you're guessing, basically. That doesn't sound logical to me at all.

Fuck him. He should have been forcibly retired at the end of last season. He is an absolute liability and should never play for Rangers again. The sending off against Hearts was the last of the last straws. The man has gotten away with murder at the back the past 18 months, anyone else would have been chased out the club long ago. A joke.

That was my good self :pipe:

:lol:

Ma bad.

McCall has to watch those highlights and see what he would have seen during the actual match, McCulloch is fucking horrible in that team.

On topic as well, the atmosphere was fucking stinking when that booing started, that can't be helping the players and it's coming from his selection.

2 guys screaming in each others faces in CF1 over the booing and could see arguments break out all over the stadium.

McCall's own credibility is diminishing every time he picks him.

Oh ffs, they are hardly Messi or Ronaldo. This is just made up pish that tries to justify a manager continuing to pick a player. I don't buy it... It's made up fucking gobeldygook.

:lol:

Ma bad.

McCall has to watch those highlights and see what he would have seen during the actual match, McCulloch is fucking horrible in that team.

On topic as well, the atmosphere was fucking stinking when that booing started, that can't be helping the players and it's coming from his selection.

2 guys screaming in each others faces in CF1 over the booing and could see arguments break out all over the stadium.

McCall's own creditbility is diminishing every time he picks him.

I agree, mate..

The problem is, the 'football community' in scottish football are all connected..

This is why i dont want McCall/Mcinnes as manager..

An 'outsider' is what is requirec..

A drama queen? Aye, if you like. If I think it's for the good of the club then you can expect me to be quite vociferous about it. Anyone doing anything that could be bad for the club makes them lesser supporters. Booing like that is shite, plain and simple. I don't know if you were at the game, but you may have noticed that quite a few people felt just as strongly about it. From shouting at folk doing it, to clapping someone they knew was rubbish.

The club is about a togetherness towards a common success. Bullying a player whilst he's in the middle of a game is quite the opposite from that. If you were at the game (I assume you were) you might have seen it was affecting him too. The guy had a few moments when he looked pretty fucking lonely out there. And it's no coincidence that he ran straight up the tunnel instead of doing his usual applause of the crowd. To think that because a guy's playing badly or because he's a professional that it won't make him worse is garbage. He's human. It could have contributed towards more mistakes. And that's apart from it just being plain cuntish, and causing division amongst supporters.

I'm feeling like I'm going round in circles now, because I've already addressed most of the things you use to justify people doing this.

As a supporter you should support your team. What you definitely shouldn't do is try to demonise and single out players in the middle of a game for ridicule and abuse. In the middle of a game we needed to win, ffs. Booing as individual like that is quite clearly a step too far and should be indefensible. What goes through some people's heads is beyond me.

Yes I was at the game and I didn't boo as I've said till I'm blue in the face. There was a guy standing up and ranting about people doing it, although that same guy then left on about 72 minutes which doesn't particularly help the team either does it?

I don't think disagreeing with booing means I'm particularly justifying it, I just don't want people to be given the death penalty for it like some seem to.

Oh ffs, they are hardly Messi or Ronaldo. This is just made up pish that tries to justify a manager continuing to pick a player. I don't buy it... It's made up fucking gobeldygook.

Exactly, the wouldnt NEED a clause to play......is it aye? tell me why nobody can drop jig then when everyone else who isnt performing gets dropped by mccall?