Should Brendan Rodgers Be Sacked?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. :lol:

I'd selfishly love him in the EPL just because our media coverage on him would rise so much. City haven't looked interested in him at all, which is surprising but they seem infatuated with Pep. So it's down to West Ham, Liverpool or Brentford. Might as well through us in there too if he loves a challenge. :pipe:

I'd love to see him in England too. I really hope it happens but I'm not sure it will.

I'd love to see him in England too. I really hope it happens but I'm not sure it will.

He really doesn't have that many options as of now. It would seem Madrid and Man City aren't interested in him, with Liverpool being the most odds on Club and they still have a Manager.

Anything could happen though.

When Rodgers came in, he had a plan to play possession based attacking football. The first year he was given as a pass as they did dramatically improve their play.

Last season was a freak. This season they've not only become a weaker side, but their football is quite frankly awful at times, and their now in as bad a state as he joined.

Should be sacked

• 2 weeks later...

Fighting for his life he's offered up mike marsh to save himself , he must have been closer to going than was thought .

Think the goalkeeping coach gone as well .

Yeah I think he was too. Alyson Rudd basically said that he was off on Monday so something has obviously changed since then and offering them up looks like it's been the compromise.

There seems to be this mentality, in British football especially, where you can't get rid of a manager until he becomes indefensibly bad. I understand why some managers deserve time if there are signs of progress but again, if there's a better person available then clubs need to be ruthless.

I wonder if Liverpool will regret not going all out for Klopp.

Yeah I think he was too. Alyson Rudd basically said that he was off on Monday so something has obviously changed since then and offering them up looks like it's been the compromise.

Is it announced now then ? Not seen it . For me it's feels a bit classless if I'm honest but I'm not exactly a lfc supporter so my opinion is relatively irrelevant .

I felt a for Rodgers this year, they really should have won the League last Season but he was blameless in that, you cant legislate for a Steven Gerrard slipping but Saurez and Sturridge got over 50 League goals for them, to sell Suarez and then lose Sturridge for most of the Season is just too much, theres no team in World Football that you could lose 50 league goal partnership and still be as competitive.

Signing Balotelli was a huge mistake, everyone knew that but whether that was a Rodgers decision is beyond me, regardless, even if Mario came in and did well hebwas never going to emulate Suarez - I think he deserves another year, that being said, I couldn't give a Monkeys about them