Booing

Caused a few arguments where I was sitting in the Copland rear. Guy ended up getting thrown out shortly after it.

Probably a good thing as he was sitting dribbling down his chin and chewing his own face off anyway.

Saw a few belters out their nuts today. Must have been celebrating pre result lol.

See what I hate

When I'm there every other week and some cunt I've never seen before starts slagging everyone around for not singing or slagging a shite bit of play....

I think slagging team off is fine and par for the course.

Bit of booing the team off at HT. Is this OK to do to your own team? Its never sat comfortably with me tbh.

I`ve booooooed a few time this season but now isn`t time. These players lack confidence as it is just now and don't see the point.

Bit of booing the team off at HT. Is this OK to do to your own team? Its never sat comfortably with me tbh.

Good for you, we won today and people were frustrated at the lack of fight and decided to boo because through all the shit we've been through we want the same fight from the players that we, the fans, always show.

When we began to do so and scored the goal and played a little better the crowd got behind them more.

You're obsessed with negative posts and threads you utter cunt btw, just enjoy the result and gee's peace, you'd think you were a scum fan eh? :craphead:

Caused a few arguments where I was sitting in the Copland rear. Guy ended up getting thrown out shortly after it.

Probably a good thing as he was sitting dribbling down his chin and chewing his own face off anyway.

I actually thought he was going to roll back down the stairs just before he was chucked out. He was rubbered.

Good for you, we won today and people were frustrated at the lack of fight and decided to boo because through all the shit we've been through we want the same fight from the players that we, the fans, always show.

When we began to do so and scored the goal and played a little better the crowd got behind them more.

You're obsessed with negative posts and threads you utter cunt btw, just enjoy the result and gee's peace, you'd think you were a scum fan eh? :craphead:

Yeah yeah no bother sweetie ? ? ?

Absolute pish from those fans at half time. It was my dad's first game in years ( he used to be a regular ) and he couldn't believe it at half time. Him, a guy sitting next to us and I stood up and clapped the team off but barely anyone around us did. Or I didn't notice them at least.