Being That Raging Ye Rip Up Yer St Renewals

WATBB

All of the obsessed tims who come on here and go to Rangers games must be telling all their pals about all the songs we sing at Ibrox praising the SFA for all the favours they have done us, like refuse to extend the league before manchester, by revoking our license and waiting till the morning of our first game to give us another, and taking half the ticket money for our games etc etc etc. The secrets out lads. Ive just burned by Regan/Doncaster flag. No more singing Follow Lawell.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You must have been busy as im sure I saw your post count as 10 yesterday, I may be mixed up though. The meltdown is full of fun :):

Definitely mixed up :lol:

Although I saw another Albertz Left Peg today looking in on a thread with a post count of zero.

Must be a popular username, I'm not entertaining enough to have impersonators.

You must have been busy as im sure I saw your post count as 10 yesterday, I may be mixed up though. The meltdown is full of fun :):

All I can say is there is so many paranoid people on here, I mention that it may be a fake and all you go loopy

Its sad that fellow Bears fight amounts them self, but hey that's paranoia for you and what the Scum should only have

See you all tomorrow on here for the game, cant manage to go to the game tomorrow, working too late

Take care me Bear buddies!!

Although I saw another Albertz Left Peg today looking in on a thread with a post count of zero.

neither was John Major but he not only had impersonator s but also a puppet :lol:

I think thats my mate. His name is Albert Leftpeg. Dunno what his username is tho.

Night peeps, see you tomorrow on here I hope, as I said im working late tomorrow and need to go to bed now!

I take it you will all be on your computers instead of going to the game tomorrow and annoying people as usual!

Take care fellow bears you delinquents, love you x