Being That Raging Ye Rip Up Yer St Renewals

WATBB

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only person that's in pain is you, you are paranoid, pleases stay off the drugs pleases

Please see below for drugs

http://www.addictionhelper.com/?infinity=gaw~Drugs~Drug%20Help%20EPMB~37402986211~drug%20help~p&gclid=CL2_5PHezsUCFTGWtAodgAkAhw

Take care

:lol:

We've got a live one here, lads.

Hurting, Timothy ? :)

And the same to you

Im a poofter because I have a brain in my head as appose to you, I have a education so im a poofter!!

You are the looser

as I would say to all, you take care!!

l don't know where to start with the grammatical errors in this post. It wasn't much of an education you had.

l don't know where to start with the grammatical errors in this post. It wasn't much of an education you had.

southsidelad, on 20 May 2015 - 07:22 AM, said:snapback.png

And the same to you

Im a poofter because I have a brain in my head as appose to you, I have a education so im a poofter!!

You are the looser

I'll start with the word "appose" then the forgotten 'd' on said "word". Then I could mention the missing letter 'n' before 'education', followed up by the invisible Apostrophe and the Capital 'I' before we even get to the daddy of them all...LOOSER <cr>

I blame the skools meself :pipe:

with over 1300 posts :D

Believe that's called "flying under the radar" and trying to establish yourself "behind enemy lines" - The King incident has activated the secret tarrier code that was brainwashed in SouthSideLad's head, and made him come out of his shell, to try and disturb the peace of RangersMedia.

I love it, I always take the piss out of the celtic fans round about me in work when it comes on :D fucking cringey as fuck.

It's fucking horrendous :lol:

I hope to fuck never do something like that :anguish:

THE SOUND OF CELTIC!!!!! Aaaahhahaha! Howlin man.

And the same to you

You are the looser

The tarrier is ripping out of you.

'As appose' :lol:

Bak 2 skool brendin

southsidelad, on 20 May 2015 - 07:22 AM, said:snapback.png

I'll start with the word "appose" then the forgotten 'd' on said "word". Then I could mention the missing letter 'n' before 'education', followed up by the invisible Apostrophe and the Capital 'I' before we even get to the daddy of them all...LOOSER <cr>

I blame the skools meself :pipe:

As soon as his first sentence started with a conjunction, I knew we had a live one.

haha. what a pathetic lot they are.

and that fucking advert they have "sound of celtic" does ma fucking head in man. just wee some dafty shouting over the radio about how good celtic are. aye alright pal calm down.

We were demoted 3 divisions, found guilty of something we weren't guilty of, an actual tax cheat with no money, managed to be allowed by the SFA to purchase the club for £1 but they only care about Rangers' welfare. What planet are these guys on :lol::lol:

As soon as his first sentence started with a conjunction, I knew we had a live one.

Don't use words he wouldn't understand,mate! such as 'conjunction'. He would probably think a conjunction was a road where you entered onto a motorway.

Don't use words he wouldn't understand,mate! such as 'conjunction'. He would probably think a conjunction was a road where you entered onto a motorway.

"Conjuction? at no wan ae they mad hingys ye get in yer eyes min?"