Game Should Have Been Stopped

GMac

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not so much the paper throwing that got me, it's the sectarian manner in which we throw it.

:BELM:

SHAME GAME AT IBROX

The Daily Record understands that one thousand, six hundred and ninety pieces of paper were retrieved by stewards and police.

threw a bit of paper ffs we`re still waiting on the outcome of the mankh who threw a bottle into a wee boys face, or has tom English forgotten about that!!!

Well-fucking-said, that man.

You can always rely on a guy named Bomber to tell it like it is where English is concerned.

One of the hibs players could have been blinded, or could have tried to dodge an oncoming missile, tripped, and either fell into the advertising board and broke his neck or been forced due to his momentum to dive over the barricade potentially injuring dozens if not thousands of fans. Remember paper is just finely sliced wood and could be hard if folded and is extremely flammable

If the Hibs player got a paper cut from those thugs throwing stuff at him, he never once put in a bad corner so it never bothered him.

It's no laughing matter!!!!

Someone could have ended up with a paper cut. Not only that but paper was red, white and blue. Blatant sectarian attack!

Seriously mate... It really isn't a laughing matter.

I will leave it to the first Timmy caller on Clyde1 SSB tomorrow to explain to you the true gravity of the situation:

"Ah've got tae stress, first and foremost, ah'm a paper-recycler mahself.

You'll find, AH KNOW, you'll find that Rangers are in big trouble for this, believe me, you'll find that. You'll find that this is categorically illegal.

Ah find that it's quite dark today and, I think you'll find, that when this all blows over, you'll find that the paper will be diminished and you'll find that eventually, AH KNOW, you'll find that the paper, it will be removed."

He seems oddly quiet about the Lennoxtown deal and SLA as well.

This is the gods honest truth.i walked round Glasgow all day today, and up until half the "hibs" support turned up in the ground , I didn't see a tucking tarried all day.are we breeding them out? Or are they now so sit scared of us coming.for them that they send their kids out to shoot rats for dinner?just a thought and observations .

No Surrender

Rab